Citizen pulls over cop. Hell yea fuck the police

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Oct 21, 2014.

1. I dont want to blame all cops good or bad. I'm saying the idea of one person policing another is, when factoring in ego, flawed. That flaw is inherent because ego is a factor of all people, albeit, to varying degrees. Which means that yes people can become cops and be good cops but those persons would've been initially recognized as a good persons, with minimal ego. Someone opposite that does not benefit society by being granted such a position of power amongst other people. Allowing another to police you without truly knowing their prejudices, ego, and bias IS a flawed idea.

Thats precisely why I said I wish that those kind of people who want to be cops were only those who wish to help people, and not those who want to "be cops." Because we absolutely need cops in societies of huge populations. Perhaps much more rigorous screening processes, I don't know, but nothing of what I said has a fuck the police mentality; moreso a "how many good people do you really, really know?" Hypothetical.

2. Massachusetts has plenty of unmarked cars on their highways never been pulled over but I've seen it happen.

Do you realize that all of that equipment is obtained through grants that are paid 100% by tax payers, and are essentially a by-product of the war machine?

What is you worst case scenario (hypothetical) for privatized law enforcement? I bet you it will essentially be identical to what we currently have....