Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Hey guys,

My auntie has MS and I have been making her RSO to help her out. Unfortunately the amounts I can afford to make only keep her going for a month or so at a time and we live quite far apart so I can't do it as often as I'd like to.
    She ran out last month and spoke to someone who owns a load of head shops, no idea how she met him but anyway, she asked if he knew about cannabis oil and he said he's just made a load for someone who doesn't want it any more. 10 small bottles to be exact! He said he'd give her the lot for £50! So obviously I was like "let me see this stuff!" And it's completely different to the RSO. It smells strongly of the ganj and is oil but it's like olive oil as oppose to tar like the RSO.

Anyway, my question is what is this stuff and is it any use? I don't have any pics but it's like light green olive oil.
    Any help would be much appreciated! Cheers.

Kappow!

2. Chances are that's what it is then, olive oil, and that may be why the person didn't want it. I wouldn't want light green olive oil either, mostly chlorophyll, I'd presume. 

It's not as concentrated, so it may not be as effective, but it could be better than nothing, if it's not terrible quality (which I wouldn't bet on based on the color)

3. Cool thanks x

Kappow!