First time grow need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tensa187, Oct 21, 2014.

1. My plant is 30 days I was using 5000k's for about 25 days but I found 6500k recently, i currently have it under 69 watts need to add another fixture, 1st how many watts of Cfls does 1 plant need, [**2ND**]do I need to add more nutes if so how much more 3rd are the bottom white leaves gonna die I heard it was nutrient deficiency but it might be PH SHOULD I switch to bottle water I have and that's what I been doing I am on a low budget I will post and old pic of my setup any suggestions are welcome answer my questions first! I have also added a fan ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413868680.570051.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413868699.887360.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413868807.147145.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Probably should switch to a bigger container, looks like a little bit of over watering. Give it time between each water, until plant looks healthier.
    If leaves begin to turn white its a calcium defficiancy,dolomite will help with that

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Might wanna get some stronger lights, maybe switch to hps during flowering if you can. Itll grow faster then you can see.

4. ok I'll look that up and I overwatered it before but I overwatered again just so it could get some nutes since I just recently put nutes and the plant was in need, any idea if that's enough pebbles?

5. I wouldnt add anymore, next grow try to go with fox farms or happy frog.

6. ehh I would if I had my own house I'm just growing with what I can find, I'll prolly make some fixtures and add more Cfls

7. You should want atleast 100 w or more, the more you use the bigger the yield...