Organics on the sneak, 400w cabinet, Cindys Blue Cheese

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SpacebudS, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Looking very healthy! I couldn't resist the smell and was eating the popcorn at this stage lol :yummy:

2. Thanks Capt.Chronic420, she does seems quite happy. Her smell makes my mouth water. To think, she's not quite half done yet. Thanks for stopping by. Take care,

-Agg

3. Wow, agg :eek: your plants are so healthy!! So far this grow is looking outstanding. Nice work dude. :wave:

4. Geez, TJ. Thanks for the kind words, man. I blame genetics, organics, and you guys for that, so far. Im not out of the woods, yet. A lot can go wrong in four weeks. Then again, a lot can go right, too. With you guys hovering close by, i got all the confidence in the world that im going to end up with a pile of tasty nugs. Thanks for swingin by, Thomas, and have a killer day.

-Agg

5. You know I'm a fan of CBC! Thanks for sharing all the pics, subbed for sure.

6. Right on, Dallas. Thanks for your interest. Hope you enjoy the show.

7. Howdy, y'all!

Time for an update. Its been exactly 4 weeks since i flipped to 12/12 and things are still truckin right along. No problems to speak of. I got the veg box fired up with 3 more cindys blue cheese getting ready to pop up. I wasnt planning on doing any more CBC for a while, but since my new seeds wont be here for a few more days I decided to pop a few to make sure i had something ready for the flower box as soon as the first CBC is done. I have Mastadon, Willamette Valley Pineapple, and Oregon Grown OG all on their way. Should be here by monday or tuesday. Im super excited.

In other news, it soon will time to build another box for veg, cloning, and bud drying soon. I have built and used one of these before with great success. Very functional. Once i do that, i will turn the stealth veg box i am using into a mother chamber so i can keep all four strains at the ready. Then my stealth apartment grow op will be complete. The whole intention of all this was see if i could pull this off without making any modifications to my apartment. So far it has all been working spledidly. As long as i keep the room temps around 60 to 62 degrees F, the boxes stay well within acceptable ranges. Humidity hovers around 45 to 50 with lights on and 60 lights off.

Thats all i got right now. It was a long hard day at work and i need some beer. Take care everbody!

Agg

I cant wait til she starts plumping up
    20141205_163943.jpg

Such a cheesy odor
    20141205_164011.jpg

This was my last grow op. The veg/clone/dry box is in the middle. At the time, i was using the larger box the left of the veg box for drying. The clone chamber is the little square box that the carbon filter is sitting on. Super stoked that im going to have one of these boxes again. I was growing Cronic in the tent, white widow vegging in the closet, c99 in the veg box. Too bad my roomate was such an idiot which is why i had to shut this one down. Two years later, here i am. No more jackass roommate.
    IMG_20121220_201501.jpg

8. Three new CBCs have popped up. Im only hoping for one girl. Thats 7/7 germ rates so far. As soon as i get my seeds in the mail, ill start 3 mastadons and take the two best girls from the two varieties and throw them in the flower box as soon as the current CBC is done.

I diluted my soil with six gallons of food free base mix. I dont wanna see any burned leaf tips this time around. As per advised, i probably will only give these ones some coconut water once or twice during the whole grow. Thats it for now. Take care,

Agg

20141207_175307.jpg

9. lookin good Agg, I'm looking into organic soil thanks to you. I think I'm gonna start the Fox Farm Ocean Forest and move to my own mix when I have the space/ability to stink up a yard.

New OGS seeds come in this week! I'm really excited too! 

10. Right on , Dallas! Organics is so easy. Ive heard that fox farm ocean forest stuff runs a little hot. Ive never used it myself, so take that with a grain of salt.

I built my soil in my apartment. I smuggled all my ingredients in at night after i put everything in black plastic garbage bags so nobody would know what i was bringing in. I used a 22 gallon rubbermaid tote to mix everything in. Super simple. The only odor comes from the neem meal while the soil cooks but it doesnt last very long and isnt bad. After about a week, no smell at all. I like having my soil inside so i can keep it at an even temp all the time. Im not sure if that matters, its just what i do. I dont like messes so i mixed everything on an 8 x 6 tarp which made cleanup a snap. The point is, if you really want to build your own soil, you can. There is always a way. Your homemade soil will destroy anything Fox Farms could ever dream of making. Just my two cents.

All that being said, thanks for stopping by. Im glad i could help inspire someone into going organic. You will thank yourself later for making that decision. Be well,

Agg

11. Got my seeds!! I already have 3 mastadons in the incubator. I cant wait to see them pop. Ive never grown a 100% percent indica. Excited to see how she goes. Shit yeah!

Agg

Such great service at OGS. Fast delivery too.
    20141208_175856.jpg

12. im late to the party but im subbed up now..i picked me up 2 packs of OGS stuff as well..the amnesia hashplant and rocket chunk..cant wait for 2015 guerilla grow

13. Whats up Kygiacomo? Thanks for poppin in. Better late then never. I, too, plan on using some of these beans outside this year. Mine will be guerilla as well. It will be my first time outside so im super stoked. I plan on getting a pack of the Iranian Early Flower to add to the mix, just to increase my chances of getting them chopped before the hunters find them. I live in a rocky mountain state and its totally crawling with hunters towards the beginning of Sept. We'll see how it goes. Take care,

Agg

14. #54 kygiacomo, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    i been guerrilla growing for 11 years..its pretty simple all i really do i just go and fondle them once or twice a week lol mother nature takes care the rest..i picked up some SNS-244c from sierra natural science and some fungas gnat killer from them..all orgainc stuff! its rosemary,thyme and clover oils..in my area those fungas gnats had fked me up for years till i identified what the hell was eatting my roots and tunneling into my lower stalks and killing them..sierra natural science has some free packets that are awesome..check them out! even if u dont need it my motto is its better to have something on hand and not need it then to need something and not have it.the CBC is looking sweet my man! cant wait to see how they flower out

15. Mine haven't arrived yet, I'm on the other coast though so I can be patient. 

16. hey bro i totally understand..im in the appalachia mountain chains and lots of hunters here as well..i was gonna get that IEF but i talked to deb and she said it is sucepitable to mold if it does get wet bc of the denisity of the buds..usally july and aug is dry here but this year it was wet as a pussy during those months for me so i didnt want to risk it..what other strains u gonna run outdoor? check out the amnesia hasplant! i got that one and it should be harvest around sept 10th for my lat deb told me and its super mold resistant..she sent me some great info on the rocket chunk and Amnesia

17. another happy organophite (made up word) great to see the grow finishing up strong Agg, does my heart good to see another grower dispelling the lies of big agro sciences and making the earth a healthier place to live. cheers!!

18. I think im gonna try a few of all my strains. My plan is to make mothers and run clones when the time gets comes. That way i dont have to mess with any males. Ive got cindys blue cheese, willamette valley pineapple, mastadon, and oregon grown OG. All these have some mold resistance to them so rain shouldnt be a problem. Besides, where i live is considered high desert so it naturally stays fairly dry. There is some serious dry desert around as well so i think im gonna go stick a few IEFs out there and hope for the best. Ill just have to go water them fairly often i suppose. Gotta go! Take care

Agg

19. Al! Howya doin, man? Good to see you. Yeah, another convert. One less nute company customer. Many more to go, lol.
    Cindy seems to have found her stride. Every time i water she explodes. Its a beatiful sight to behold. Funny thing, i started some seeds in what is essentially a base mix minus any compost. The compost is where i thought the bugs were coming from. However, my seed cups have the same little bugs trucking around. This, to me, suggests that the bugs came from somewhere else, despite my assumptions. The seedlings dont seem to notice the action. I hope it stays that way. Thanks for swingin by, Al. Always good to hear your input. Be well,

Agg

20. Woohoo! Excited to see more of those OGS genetics. I'm really looking forward to your reviews of their seeds. So far everythings looks very promising. Would love to contribute to a good-hearted US-based company myself :D