Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please tell me this strain Important

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by frankyfox2013, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is similar to Blue dream, but different.

I had some super northen lights that looked like that and thats one of the highest ive ever been 

3. ISIS OG makes you rethink your beliefs after smoking it. 

4. Thats Panther Piss OG. 60% of the time, it will stone ya everytime.

5. That is most definitely howdoesthisstupidshitgetputinseasonedtokers haze crossed with icantreadtheother100strainthreads kush.

6. HEY OP MAN. I don't mean to be rude but YOU CAN NOT TELL WHAT A STRAIN IS BY LOOKING AT IT. So please stop wasting space by spamming and asking people an impossible question. Strain names are not even that important, names just help dealers make it sound better quality.

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

7. Don't listen to this guy, he's conspiring against the weed wizards.

8. Hmm, lets see. The leaves are purple so it definitely has purple in it. The way the little clusters form means its either sour diesel or OG kush, but the hairs are a lighter orange so its definitely OG. However, the structure of that nug isn't OG-like so there's got to be another parent. Judging by the green tinges and the shade of the trichomes, the other parent is a legit 1999 cut of Flo. You got some Purple Flo OG.

9. I'm sure it's the flying pop tart, aka the dreaming dwarf of india.  

10. Yo just to let you know that you can take two buds of the same type of bud and make them look totally different during drying/curing/packaging methods.... How do you know that your brick wasnt dank at one point? Well it could have been for all you know!! Anyway my point is that you cant just look at a bud and have an accurate guess as to what it is... How do you think all of these people are getting such different answers? I had some shit that looked exactly like that bud ill bet that it isnt the same type... Just saying bro its weed just smoke that shit the names are really dumb in my opinion (maybe not ur opinion but im not hatin) because a lot of the time the name doesnt even fit the weed anyway..... But your shit looks dank tho there was a flood of something in my town that looked like that a while back it was damn good.

11. #32 Rhymesayers420, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    After reading this thread and taking trusted information from experts in the field, judging by the windspeed during the flowering process, the temperature and climate during the grow (judging by the purple hues and tall bud structure), the number of calyxes (obviously a super silver haze cross, thanks OSS for the dedication to detail), blue dream-like high, typical 3% CBD phenotype, and by the jagged leaves... it is most definitely

Super Silver Haze x Blue Dynamite (High CBD)

I've seen this strain before. Came across it when I was in the field (Tibet) doing research for the Cannabis Identification Institute of Modern Visual Sciences. CIIMVS for short.

Great strain... see if you can find some seeds for it.  :smoke:

12. #33 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    First off, WHY IS THIS CRAP POSTED IN THE SEASONED TOKERS SECTION?
    You can't tell what strain it is by looking at it.

Too many replys by people who know that this thread should have been reported as not belonging here.
    LOCKED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.