Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please tell me this strain Important

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by frankyfox2013, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 frankyfox2013, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    This is definitely a hybrid with strong stavia feel. Very Smooth clean hit with good sativa head high and waves of indica body high. 2014-03-18 06.02.37.jpg

Sorry if its mutiple post but its one of the best strains I've ever had my friend and I just call it Mystery. Be polite stoners are suppose to be chill THx for the help.

2. Putting important in the title of your thread doesn't make it more important. It just makes me not want to read what you have to say.

3. Certainly not important enough to warrant multiple threads about.

4. Purple or blueberry haze. Definetly has haze if it has sativa phenos.

5. Yeah man it's Sativaindica Og. 

6. everyone above me is wrong. it's ronald reagan OG kush

Sorry if its mutiple post but its one of the best strains I've ever had my friend and I just call it Mystery. Be polite stoners are suppose to be chill THx for the help.

8. #8 Sade, Oct 21, 2014
    ron is right. I've been learning from him. It is 19% thc and cbd of 3%. Grown in a northern hemisphere area possibly northwest.

9. #9 Old School Smoker, Oct 21, 2014
    That's super silver haze. I can tell by looking at it. Disregard all the other strain names. They are wrong. I am right. I aways have been, I always will be.

10. If I'm not mistaken, it appears to have grown in a climate where the average wind speed during the growing process was 7mph. This means it can be narrowed down to the chopawock valley in Washington state or the Tuskegee institute for advanced pilots in Tucson.

11. No OSS!  It can't be, look at the calyxes.

12. ah yea I missed that wave. Very good eye.

13. Troll OG.

14. Look at them? Hell, I counted them to make sure! It's super silver haze trust me!

15. #15 Sade, Oct 21, 2014
    I don't know man two heads against one man. You do have age experience though.

16. It's the isis OG

17. ISIS OG makes your head fall off your shoulders after you smoke it.

18. thats the new ebola strain!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I know all. I am the oracle NEO.

20. That explains OPs thread a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.