Blades with ADHD.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Sade, Oct 21, 2014.

1. So I have been doing some reading and trying to find strains that help with this. I refuse to take unmentionables make me a zombie and not eat. I have been noticing sativa and sativa dominant strains help the most with my concentration. Strong indicas give me anxiety though :/. So let's share with others the strains that help us. It is medicine and would like to try other strains.

continue pursuing rich Sativa strains, or the strong/high CBD strains (harder to find in some places).

I would advise against further indica use if you have that reaction to it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm growing some gc. Next looking at cbd high seeds that are sativa dominant. Buddy on here told me about them.

• Like Like x 2
  4. my father thought i had ADD, because my grades in high school started to drop when i started smoking weed.

5. Yea I just don't like taking prescriptions. Og kush did wonders for it. I started smoking heavily after school.

6. Please op take my adivce. DO NOT use weed to treat adhd

Use weed when you are free, and learn to focus sober when you need focus

I struggle a LOT with adhd

I've found just practicing focus is the ONLY way

Don't use drugs at all. They become a crutch. Drugs for recreation is fine. But do not try to cure problems with tjem.

-yuri

7. You have loads of energy?  Spend your days using up loads of energy.  Putting yourself in situations where being able to bounce from activity to activity, idea to idea and thought to thought inside your head can be helpful.  I have spent a lot of time over the last few years delivering pizzas.  When we're in a rush and the phones are ringing and the frying machine is going off and customers are in line at the counter... Well I love that.

Also, eat healthy.  Make sure you're not consuming too much sugar (which is way too easy to do in this wonderful civilization).  

Give Yoga a try.  Concentrating is a skill, and needs to be developed just like other skills.  You'll learn how to focus on your breath and (the thoughts still come) but everything else just loses importance.  

Pick up a sport where there is a lot going on at once.  Not something like baseball or football, but Hockey, or Basketball.  A fast paced, reaction based sport.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dude totally when I'm super busy on the patio at my restaurant I get in the zone.

• Like Like x 1