Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dropped my lighter in my bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ToHighToSkate, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Fuck i just dropped my lighter in my bong and it ruined the whole sesh how can i prevent this in the future? I have a straight tube bong so thing alwayd fall in the water when i get really stoned :/

2. I dont know dude i think you should just take the bong back to be on the safe side lighters dropped in bongs are dangerous they can make the bong toxic

3. Lmao howd that happen? Made me chuckle. Just hold on to your lighter better i suppose, and place it down after your hit.
    How about you write on your hand with pen "put lighter down" so you dont forget

4. Or engrave it with a knife on your hand then you definitely wont forget it

5. You are supposed to smoke out of the bowl and put your mouth at the tube top. Not vice versa.

6. Lol I was super stoned once and dropped the slide down the tube. Proceeded to make fun of myself for 5 minutes for being such an idiot.

7. #7 Annicus, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Haha :laughing:

I dropped a gram of bubble hash into the bong water then spilt the water on my friends duvet cover thing

8. my homie had the same problem... he finally bought this little magnet set.. glued 1 magnet the size just smaller than a watch battery to just under the mouth end of his bongs and another magnet a little bigger glued to the interchangeable bic lighter holder... pretty nifty

9. This gave me a chuckle hahaha

Stay tokin
    Stay smokin

10. If you managed to pull this off, then I think you're smoking from the wrong end.

11. Hahahahaha I did that a few times because I'd put my bic on top of the tube, and it would fall down in the bong sometimes. I remember one time I had one of those small bics, little fucker fell right through the ice catcher, had to shake it for a minute to get it out lol

->I smoke weed<-

12. Simple get a lighter leash for your bong. Keeps it tied right to the bong and has a magnet to stick it back to when youre done using it. There are a lot of brands heres just a pic I found.

Attached Files:

13. lighter leashes work if you can actually keep it on. i cant seem to. if you want a quick trick you can run your lighter against your pants and dry it out pretty quick. other wise you just gotta not keep your hand with the lighter away from the bong

14. #14 ToHighToSkate, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Thanks for all the ideas my lighter is back in buisness and i think im gonna try attatching a magnet to my lighter, something like what QualiD was talking about. also does anyone know if the lighter could actually make the water toxic? i immediatly changed the water and it was only in the water for a minute while i laughed my ass off.

15. This female I used to be friends with in highschool got soooo high off my new bong, that she dropped the down stem into the tube in my bong (the spot where you inhale the smoke) and the downstem broke...... that bitch seriously took many weeks to pay me back, and she gave my other friend $6 to give to me..... seriously? you aint smokin my weed, or my bong anymore lol...

16. String+Tape=Home made lighter leash. Just tape the lighter to the string and the string to the bong lol

17. Man how the fuck did that happen lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Get a bigger lighter that won't fit down the tube. Maybe chain it to a cinder block like a sketch-ass gas station bathroom key.

19. How does that even happen?

20. How to prevent it.

Step 1... hold onto the lighter.