Purpose of smoking if vaping saves you weed and healthier?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by g_dan1, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Is it still better than smoking? I don't care much about the taste for now and i liked G pro cuz its not that expensive, small and stealthy, and the company says that its convection. I can only have a portable vape and vape outside or at a friends house. It gets me high without visible vapor and it seems all fine. Will Pinnacle Pro be A LOT better for me?
    Thanks

Its still better than smoking for sure. My biggest issue is that its just a rebranded titan vaprorizer for double the cost. At $30-50(price of a titan) its a good deal but getting it from grenco is a rip off.

3. Ok thx bro!
    What do you think about titan then? Compared to Pinnacle Pro?

4. Pinnacle pro is basically better in every category imaginable other than price.

5. #125 Grow2dab., Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    I've never tried portables, are they as good as the Volcano's, SSV's etc.

And Dry Sift is even healthier then them.

6. In general they are not as good. Just not as much power as desktop type units.

I know a guy who knows a guy who makes some of the most bomb bubble hash I have ever seen. Its crazy expensive for what it is but the flavor is so damn delicious and pure that every once in a while I treat my self to a little bit.

i think all those chemicals that you are vaping are effecting your reading comprehension.

we're talking about smoking, not eating..
    a joint couldn't possibly taste like an ash because you can't smoke an ash.. it won't burn.. it's an ash.

putting ashes in your mouth makes no sense.. that would be like saying to put a bud in your mouth and comparing that flavor to smoking.

I'm sorry that discussing weed makes you so angry.. maybe you need to smoke a J and relax.

8. So you cant taste what you are inhaling now? You are arguing against your own point right now.

Please show where anyone said that... you have yet to quote a single post of someone saying you can not taste weed when you smoke a joint you just keep saying "someone said it", well prove it then.

9. #129 AugustWest, Oct 24, 2014

there ya go tough guy..

get more angry..

and again.. you can't smoke an ash, so it has no flavor.

saying a joint tastes like ash makes 0 sense.

10. #130 lwien, Oct 24, 2014
    And you say that all those chemicals that PH is vaping is effecting HIS reading comprehension?    LOL................ :laughing:

11. No one's getting angry here, on the contrary I find it hilarious you think you can taste your weed by smoking. All the smoke and ash are masking the true flavor. Maybe one day you will expand your thinking beyond the point of assuming your right and what everyone has been trying to tell you is wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. This is hilarious. Dude is smoking paper and trying to tell us it taste good.

13. I think AugustWest is doing a bit of trolling here..........

14. I didn't see any difference between smoking and vaping on my body especially if I workout. I use herb iron to light my joints about 3-5 times a week and vape everyday.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

15. Well, I used to know a poor guy with many problems, to eat a chocolate bar without unwrapping it, cause he thought the peanuts all over are real. He said "iz soo goodhh!" later he tried the same choc, but without "peanuts" this time. He realized eventually that packaging is not edible, so every so often he gets his treat now will only take what he really needs. 

16. THERES NO POINT!  You got it right.  And yes you save a lot more with a vape as opposed to burning a joint.  I couldn't imagine not having a vape, that would make me feel like I'm broke or something.  Never liked smoking and didn't smoke cigs so it was a NATURAL choice  

It surprised me when my friend who was a cigarette smoker wanted a vape.  I thought some people just get used to smoking and don't give a shit but even he wanted a vape/  He really wanted the DBV but didn't have a place for it, he got the Solo but I think it may have been a knockoff and he wasn't crazy for it.

17. I like how one normal size snap can turn into like 6+ rips, don't know how but it works. If you smoke bongs, pipes, vapes even blunts on the regular then you really start to notice the paper in joints.

I'll will admit though I do miss big milky rips on occasion but don't think I could go back to just smoking.

18. Vaping tastes so much better than combusting and is so much more efficient.

Combusting is 90% combustion by-products, like what you'd get from burning lawn grass and 10% THC and the
    associated good other good compounds. Plus, the combustion process destroys some of the THC. The 90% group
    also includes a whole host of associated nasty chemicals.

Vaping is 90% THC and the good compounds, with 10% misc compounds.

Efficiency: my vaping stash lasts me at least 10 times as long as it would if combusting.

The High: a good portion of the high one feels from combusting is all those nasty chemicals hitting your
    lungs and bloodstream and your body freaking out over them.
    The vape high is a pure high, from the good stuff.

Taste: combusting has a lot more taste, it's just not a good taste.
    Vaping , you can vary the temp and get super wispy lemony hits on low and different flavors on up the temp
    scale.

Given a choice, I would never combust again.

19. #140 Grow2dab., Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Not through a vape it doesn't. I wasn't able to get a good flush on mine so not the best smoke but it's fine when vaporizing. Don't ask me how it works but it does. It can make pretty much any shit weed allot better, seeds and all.