Purpose of smoking if vaping saves you weed and healthier?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by g_dan1, Oct 21, 2014.

1. and when I say VAPE, I do NOT mean dabs/oils/wax/etc.  I strictly meant flower.

As do I.

3. I can't taste shit from smoking. Vaping for flavor all day .

However, the occasional smoke is very satisfying. I just prefer vaping though

4. morning : Vape

evening/night : Smoke **^^

5. You'll be able to taste it if you got a herb iron or ceramic tip soldering.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

6. Yup smoked with that for some time before it broke. It's cleaner but I still don't get much taste at all

7. because joints are awesome.. and they taste great.

8. I just broke my herb iron last week and I'm getting another herb iron soon.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

9. I'm an old dog, and I don't want to learn new tricks. Burn baby burn. I love my combustion habit.

10. #30 lwien, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014

Here's a hint for you.   Not wanting to learn new tricks MAKES you old.

You're not as old as I am, and I learn new tricks every day or at least I try to.    I will NEVER go back to combustion.

11. lol "taste great"

12. Less filling.

13. The high you get from smoking and vaping is actually noticeably different. Personally, I do both about even and enjoy each a ton, but I plan to tone down on the smoking when I get a bit older. There's just something about smoking from a nice glass piece or a blunt that I just love.

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come you will see our return to the Land of the Free!🎶

14. Gluten free?

15. Yeah.. Joints taste great if you have good weed and know how to roll one.

16. #37 lFourTwenty, Oct 23, 2014
    Honestly the only benefit smoking has over vaping is how fast you can smoke..get stoned off a one hitter in a few seconds.

I'd much rather kick back and watch some TV or whatever else and vape a bowl or two for 20 minutes

And the guy who said smoking tastes better than vaping has to be trolling..

17. #38 lwien, Oct 23, 2014

To each their but I don't understand how burning paper and burning plant material can taste good no matter how good the weed is or how good you can roll, simply because the burning of these things covers up the taste of the weed.

18. Oh really?

19. Why smoke tobacco when it doesn't do anything but kill you? Some people just prefer smoking.