Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over 40

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Malt Teezer, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Yeah, the cleaning out is by far the worst of it. The goofy gas is fun and takes you away from the horrors that are about to occur.

2. #102 IgnorantFool, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014

I've been through 4 of them so far...at only 46...they're life savers...for real...

My paternal grandfather died of colon cancer...

...but...

My father is a colon cancer survivor, due to early detection via a colonoscopy...17 years and counting...

One of my uncles is a survivor as well...

I've seen proof first hand that they can save a life...well worth it to me...

Like has been said, the prep is the worst part...by a long shot...the actual procedure? Well, I slept through all but the first one...it's not really anything to be concerned about... :)

3. Wow you smoke with your delivery guy? My delivery guys are not allowed to smoke on the road. They just want to sell and make as much $$ as they can in 1 day.

Been putting it off, now I won't.

5. the good ones I do. thing is I have found if the person doing the selling and the person doing the delivery personally knows the person getting the meds, the meds are a lot less likely to accidentally be bullshit....if you catch my drift...

6. #106 Old School Smoker, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Optic fiber camera going alllllll through your intestines.......

Good luck to you.

I'm not sure if I slept through mine or not, but I know that after it was over I didn't remember a damned thing. I will try to remember when I have my next one in a couple of months. :(

8. Hey guys they said recently that maybe having the goofy gas and "sleeping" through it may not be the best way for it...not sure if folks will go for that..

9. .

Nope.
    I'm afraid we'd have to have a fist fight over that.
    My ass is "exit only."

10. Ozzy with Randy Rhodes on the Blizzard Tour for a whopping $12.50 a ticket.  A young Def Leppard (High and Dry) opened for him.

Smuggled a bong in my sock with a quarter in my back pocket. 

RIP Randy.....you blew us away.

11. Yep. Airplanes were hard on rock stars back then.

12. Do any of you old fucks suffer from insomnia? :(

13. Only on nights ending in "y".

:eek:

14. Only when I'm out of weed.

15. Insomnia all the time..

I've had it for 30 years. :(

17. Fizzly sent you message:blink:

18. i cant sleep longer then about 5 hours anymore.. wtf is that all about...

19. We do need a post for that!!  It has happened to me.  My kids are in their 30's and not to happy about my smoking.  I have even gotten "the lecture".   B)

20. I use an oil based tincture to keep me asleep.