Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over 40

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Malt Teezer, Oct 21, 2014.

1. #21 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    I hate to tell you old folks , I'm just 69, 70 in Jan, but that's pretty much what this section is supposed to be. It's too bad that the young people seem to think that this is a question and answer section.

IT"S NOT!

But we can't get them to understand that.
    It would really help if you old people would report the posts in this section, Seasoned Tokers, that do not belong.
    Thanks for reading MY rant and please fell free to use the report tab, it's at the bottom left of the reply.

2. God. I hope I'm still smoking weed 50 years from now. That would be pretty sweet.

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

3. In other words...... YOU KIDS GET OUTTA MY YARD!!!! :laughing:  :ey:

I too have noticed that it's hard to tell this forum from the apprentice at times.
    (I'll step aside in case a shit storm is about to take place.)

4. There are plenty of over 40 folks on here, but like you said, it would be hard to have a quiet thread to relax in.

Some days I am old, others I am a young 57. :smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbU4Cb4A4-o

5. I seriously misunderstood the intent of the thread -- sorry...I was under the impression this was an "ask the elders" area for real questions, unlike those posted in other parts of this forum like BongMasterJoe posting the question "I took and toke and now I am high for five days! What do I do?". Obviously Joe, fucking buy more of that shit and save it.

6. It can be,
    why not. :smoke:

7. Not my call boss; I be da new kid (well...) here..I barely know what all is here...plus I have to admit the educator in me makes me kinda lean in that direction where ever I am, not fair to others. There should be a place where newbs can ask the elders stuff because if we don't do that, we have kids who are honestly curious or maybe in trouble or something and they only have people like BongMasterJoe to work with...

8. Hey at 70 yrs young you got the right to complain.  :devious:

9. Count me in for the over 40 thread. I don't live with my parents, I have a job, kids, a granddaughter...you know, stuff that normal over-40 people have. I'm not a grumpy old man but some of the douchebag punk kids around here make me want to scream at them.

10. See all you guys sound sour and grouchy...crotchety even...around the neighborhood I am one of the mellowest...that works for me!

11. I much prefer mellow over crotchety, but I'll take what I can get. :)

12. Really not, but  do feel the pains of all the prior work/experiences. I am lucky in that I get an opportunity to interact with all ages(both here and outside IRL), and it actually gives me hope for the future in a lot of the intelligence I see.

We just need a lot more average Joes that can still feel for the struggles of others, show them the path.

:smoke:

13. In the words of the Great Sage T'ealc: "Indeed"

14. Not true.
    I only break out the crotchety when it's needed and only for good, never for evil.
    It's rather like a super power.
    Still working on my Crotchety Man outfit.
    After the big "C" on my chest, I'm having trouble with ideas.
    I don't do leotards well.

15. #35 IgnorantFool, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014

Somebody call me? :confused:

I feel young in this thread...a childlike 46... :cool:

On most of the boards, I'm the old man... :laughing:

Seasoned Tokers is supposed to be out old folks section...

...but to 18 year old kids...smoking for a week makes them "seasoned"...

Unfortunately, trying to keep the place for our chill "mature" members with 20+ years of smoking under our belts is a battle we will never win...

16. Wow, and I never knew AARP membership came with super-powers. Cool! I will have to stop tossing those AARP cards into the bin when they come...maybe a thread could be started like Grumpy Old Stoners...

17. This is Great idea. Let's keep this Active as strong citizens that we are to this GC community. Let's Go Old School Tokers! !!!

18. #38 CoeusPrime, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    I know this is low-hanging fruit but this seems so spot-on...

Attached Files:

19. Good day ladies and gents, over 40 been smoking past 20yrs off and on as life ebbs and flows..

20. Yep, that's it in a nut shell.