Really wtf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mikedod69, Oct 21, 2014.

1. So I work with this beautiful girl. We're kindDA friends but never hung out. I took her to a party and we chilled and smoked. Everyone I work with has been trying to get with her but she seems to like me. Every to me I talk to her she blushes like crazy and gets giggly so I was like OK wanna go out Friday. She said sure and then gave me a fucking fake #. I saw her today and nothing seemed different so can anyone tell me why she would do that. Gonna ask her later

2. she wants the D bad OP. Next time be straight to the point, tell her you want to pleasure her. Its the only way to get her at this point comrade

3. Fuck that's what its down to. Just weird cause hell I'm gonna hang with her tonight

4. Prob wrote her # wrong

5. She probably had a date planned.

6. Ask her why she gave you a fake number

7. I got that shit completely wrong

8. "Hey, whats you number again? I completely lost it"
    "Sure, its 12345678"
    "So, It's "22345677?"
    Depending on what she replies, you've got your answer. If she is in fact giving you the wrong one on purpose, then call her on the bullshit. She might actually like you for being ballsy. 

9. If you're going to hang out with you tonight I have trouble believing she intentionally gave you the wrong number..?

Maybe you suck at hearing, or she sucks at speaking?

10. Id be strait up and be like "hey whats up with the wrong number, if you dont wanna go out then tell me"

11. don't think she'd give you a fake # if you were working together. if she didn't want you to have her # she would have just said "i don't date coworkers" or whatever lame excuse she'd think of..

in any case, call her out. "why doesn't the # you gave me work??"

12. #14 SergeantMeowstein, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014

Or currently 'entangled'   :p

13. Why don't you just ask why she gave you a fake number? why is it so hard to tell her?

14. #16 Jay-T, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    smh :poke: