Doin it legal and its pretty exciting...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by toddaustin87, Oct 21, 2014.

1. So im moving out west to start our own caregiving buisness, should have a warehouse with something like 30 lights, MH/HPS, soil. Im not a complete noob, but i grew only 20 plants about 4 years ago, sooo i kind of am. Im waiting to move and i feel like i need to prepare somehow. any tips?

2. Read, read, read, read, read... Learn everything you can.

3. Yes stop by my place and give me the keys to the warehouse. I'll make sure nobody (else) rips you off lol.

Just kidding. Google your info and see what you can come up with. Good luck and have fun!

4. I'll help oss.

5. Read, read, read as stated above. It's not what you think it is here. You have patients that designate you as their caregiver however that only allows you to grow 6 plants per patient. There are more caregivers in our state than are needed. It is very difficult to find patients as 4000 registered caregivers are supplying these patients. You can't legally sell your access to anyone other than your patients and the going price to them is only 120 an ounce. Nothing can be sold to rec shops or any others.

6. where did you find this info????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I am a caregiver in Colorado. Not sure if you were planning on moving here but we are drowning in weed! Lol

8. ok just wondering because im a caregiver in CA and can sell to rec shops

9. Where will this warehouse be located?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. this isn't the case here in Cali. But the dispensaries around here aren't required to grow their own product

11. OP thousands of people have had this same idea it is an EXTREMELY competitive market here in Cali.. A warehouse sounds a bit optimistc but hey. Growing pot is easy and is why travel said they're "drowning" in weed in Colorado. Concentrates are on the rage here right now. All about the dabs dabs dabs

12. #12 travel2much, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Denver
    Wow...didn't know California had Rec shops however I am sure you meant medical dispensaries. One of my friends owns a rec shop here in Denver and about a third of what he sells is dabs to locals but the tourists still are a little intimidated plus they don't bring their own oil rigs. It is unfortunate that we can't sell our overage to shops but is suspect if California wants to end prohibition, they will change that so it is structured more like our laws.

13. I like our lightly regulated system in Cali I hope we stay medical only for awhile. But as long as they don't make personal grows illegal then whatever.

But I'm sure they will at some point when they realize how much more money they can make if they severely limit personal grows.

14. so we dont have rec shops we have dispenserys