Weedles first PC grow (autoflower) - 100w CFL - Northern Light Automatic + Royal Dwarf

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by WeedleTM, Oct 20, 2014.

1. #161 WeedleTM, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    I can't give you good advice about light schedules because I'm growing autflowers. I think when you open your own topic you can get more advice for your specific situation. I'm also very curious to see your grow setup  :smoke:

Also a quick photo update (with more pistils wooohooo!)  :)

Attached Files:

2. Looking good dude! keep up the good work.

Don't take this as gospel or anything, but I seem to remember reading somewhere that it takes more than one day of 12/12 to trigger flowering. Maybe someone else here knows for sure?

4. mine is an auto too..ok, i ll try to put a pic of my set up asap

Inviato dal mio iPod touch utilizzando Grasscity Forum

5. I put it back to 18/6

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416501574.963684.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416501605.616824.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416501635.284581.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416501657.639499.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416501719.750766.jpg

It s a pretty crazy set up... Like a small hole behind my bed, i can close it and its completly hidden... But im keeping it open for cooling and air circulation :)

7. #168 WeedleTM, Nov 20, 2014
    If its an autoflower: never go to 12/12.

18/6 is a good schedule you can run the whole grow, for both veg and flower. Because its an autoflower you want as many light hours as possible. 12/12 will decrease your yield, you can even run them on 24/0 if you want.

Nice setup you have there! If you have problems with manually operating the lights you can better buy a timer.

8. thats a cool set up weedie i love it.....heres my oldest girl day 47.........stinks inside the tent god bless carbon filters lol

Attached Files:

9. Yo weedle,
    For when you grow some northern lights. I just harvested this plant. What do you think?

Attached Files:

10. Man those ladies are looking great! What are you growing? A white strain?

I love the NL color scheme on your buds, its one of the reasons I really want to grow NL (and also the low smell, because I'm growing stealth). How many gramms dry weight do you think it is?

11. from what im aware of its not its a 75% indica 25% sativa autoflower but its been playing tricks on me some droopy fans leaves around the new growth and i cant seem to correct it everything im doing its perfect temps soil ph loki of another forum suggested it could be pheno but not 100% sure i think it could be a zinc problem but time will tell first timer mistakes wil always come

12. #173 pcava, Nov 20, 2014
    The color really came our nicely on this northern for sure. The low temperatures during flowering were probably why. Usually dipped to mid 60s at morning and late night.
    I'm expecting about a little shy of 2 ounces dry. Since the nugs are rock hard, I don't think they'll dry out too much. It would have yielded much more if my other light had not fallen on the main cola.

I'll take a picture of my critical mass auto flower. Has similar symptoms as yours but I think it's just the plant stretching during the beginning of the flowering period with the leaves catching up. I could be wrong though.

13. Im currently facing some heat troubles, didnt think of a t5 would absorb that much.. Hit the 90 degr today..even with a venti blowing between lights and the plants :( ( i guess thats way too hot isnt it?!)

14. #175 pcava, Nov 20, 2014
    I think a plant begins to stunt growth at about 84+. I recommend getting 2-3 one gallon jugs and freezing water in them. Cycle the jugs and sit them infront of the vent to cool. You might also have to consider exhausting some of the hot air out of the space as well as bringing fresh/cooler air from outside of the space.

15. 100% agree with this ive a 400w nd never have heat problems extractor is well needed helps with smell to and the jugs of water is brilliant i keep a bowl of water at my vent hole helps with humithdy to =)

16. Im curious why green???

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

17. I demand pictures :p

18. Haha ok cool i was thinking you made it that colour for some reason

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/