Weedles first PC grow (autoflower) - 100w CFL - Northern Light Automatic + Royal Dwarf

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by WeedleTM, Oct 20, 2014.

1. #521 WeedleTM, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    I described it a few posts earlier: http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1339129-wee...

2. #522 Madux, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    Lol thats exatcly how i make mine ill just say my old account is Valeroo. Leave it at that :)

3. Welcome back! [​IMG]

4. Thanks man :)

5. #525 Madux, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    Good to see your still around your grows are great man. Your version of the filter is very nice. I went with a thinner design. How is the air flow on the thicker carbon filter you made? I had issues getting the heat out with that thickness.

6. #526 YuryCaesar, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    I started to LST my plant a bit earlier than yours. Strain is royal AK automatic (RQS). 0.4m x 0.4m x 1m grow box 135w equivalent CFL, I also applied a scrog method. Here is how she looks like few weeks before harvest
    [​IMG]

7. Woo looks the goods. Like one of my previous hauls :)

8. So ive seen some of your pc case designs and i like how you seal the box with tape. (Somewhat air tight) how do you do the inside top of each tower? Is there an additional layer behind the mylar? For me this is the trickiest part and has alot of air/light leaks

9. #529 WeedleTM, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2015
    Thanks! The ariflow was good enough, but yes you can increase it by making it thicker. I didn't because I have 2 exhaust fans running and it was cooling enough.

Niceee! You have some pics? [​IMG]

I didn't use mylar. Those are sunshades for cars. I taped the corners with aluminium tape and its really airtight with the negative pressure from the fans. The top of the tower is also 1 layer of car sunshade with alutape.

10. Man that looks good! Do you have more pictures from early in veg and later in flower?

Also a update from my Northern Light auto (also from RQS) [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Looking good my man :)

12. Whats your room temp and temp with 50w led case? Just curious.

13. [​IMG]

Outside the case its 23C (73F) and inside with the LED on 25C (77F), so its just perfect [​IMG]

14. Hi Weedle! Plant looks great!
    My NL Autos are about 13 wks from seed and just about ready to harvest.
    Will post pic when app is working.

15. Hey Weedle! What happened man? Have you been abducted by aliens? Miss your energy man!

16. Weedle, hope the aliens bring you soon. Or, at least, that you got to take your plants with you

17. Waiting for the pics :D
    Yes had some issues, but I'm back! With more spirit than before [​IMG]
    Yes I'm just landed and I'm okay, thanks for worrying [​IMG]

18. #538 WeedleTM, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2015
    I lost my phone and a lot of photos, so this post will be a summary of the pictures I still have. I had to harvest early because there was some bud rot in the plant, but it was only 10% or something, so not too bad. The good buds are still curing [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. looking good man, hows the 50w led grow coming along?

20. Welcome back Weedle! I couldn't find pic of 2 NL Auto. They did well though.
    Looks like yours did well, congrats!

Attached Files: