Weedles first PC grow (autoflower) - 100w CFL - Northern Light Automatic + Royal Dwarf

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by WeedleTM, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Nice. Im going to do OG Kush from HSO.

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432431380.120411.jpg
    Og Kush from Collective Efforts in Sac, CA I'm taking care of for a buddy. Seems quite happy with it's environment 👍

3. interested in this strain. thinking of running it outdoor this season.

4. #484 WeedleTM, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    What is HSO?

Nice man! Is that a clone?

I heard very good stories about the NLA outdoors, so I sprouted one for growing outdoor [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. I wish that I could throw a plant in my back or front garden lol

6. #486 Mona, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    How long do the NL Autos flower? One showed pistils 10 days ago, the other showed hers ysterday.

The official description from the strain says 10 weeks after germinating, but according to reviews I found out that 10 weeks after starting flower is more realistic.

8. Humboldt seed organization

9. Yeah man! She's doing fabulous, just added another splitter and 26w 6400k right over her, she's in love with the new power! 👌 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432665434.008756.jpg

10. Did you just sprout that seedling a few days ago weedle? How much for a pack? :D

11. Never heard of HBO before, but I just take a look at their website and they have a nice collection strains [​IMG]

Gooood, the more light the better [​IMG] What did you place under the solo cup? I see something white but can't really see what it is. 

She is exactly 2 weeks from germinating right now. 
    Prices: 1 for €9, 3 for €23, 5 for €35, 10 for €65.

Attached Files:

12. Yeah definitely, the more light the better, but the same goes for ventilation hahaha 😂 Oh and the cup stilt is an empty acne pad container, hahaha directly recycling you could say 😜

13. #493 WeedleTM, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015

Hahaha, I thought you had made a nextlevel drainage solo cup installation... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Haha! I wish! That brings brilliant ideas to my imagination tho! :D

15. Attached Files:

16. New update from the NLA, 18 days old now from germinating.
    Also preparing the PC case for a new round, with new smartpots, LED light and fans :D
    Gonna remove the old CFL bulb wiring and adapters so I have more space for plants next time :p

Attached Files:

17. nla looking mint and thats a great PC box there, if i was you i'd try and get as much LED's in there as possible, top, bottom, sides :)))

18. Hey Weedle! That 'Try Pack' of organic nutes looks interesting. Have you used these before? The new pc is very exciting!

Its the only LED light I have at the moment, but maybe soon... haha :)

I didn't use it before, but I have read a lot of positive reviews about the brand. Its also locally made here, so got a nice discount when I buy it here. I just started to give the Root Juice and Biogrow to my NLA, so we will see if it works good :D
    Here you can read more information about the (indoor) try pack:
    http://www.biobizz.com/products/organic-packs/trypacktm-indoorpack

20. Hey Weedle, how goes things with or NL?