Weedles first PC grow (autoflower) - 100w CFL - Northern Light Automatic + Royal Dwarf

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by WeedleTM, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Def not autos. I'll give it another week before I freak out..  :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  2. check your timer, make sure its setup right and there are no light leaks. happens to the best of us :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ^agreed, 2 weeks is a bit long. I remember I had a feminized pineapple chunk that didn't show for a bit and ended herming which messed up my whole tent.

:cry:

• Like Like x 1
  5. My analog timer failed after 2 weeks of use. Now I have a digital one and its working great  :D

Sad story bro  :(  :(

6. Sad story? We'll see. On the advice of an acquaintance from another GC forum, who has more experience with these things than myself, I've just begun a 36 hours of darkness period for my Jack Herer. Apparently this will strongly stimulate the plant to go into flower. So I'm not getting too apprehensive just yet. Let's see what effect this will have after the 36 hour period is concluded.  :bongin:

7. an auto will flower under 12/12 it just wont grow very big it really brings down the yeilds
    Autos are on a time frame so theybtrugger flower automaicly gence the name

And kofi your looking for this as your first signs 1417101253461.jpg

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

• Like Like x 1
  8. some can give 24-36 hours before flower. But it may not work(also dont mess to much with light time dont wanna stress her too much) but theres a another option.
    And thats to use a bud booster like bud blood in the next water this can trigger flower also what light are you using. Red light or changing to hps may trigger it too.

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

9. Hey brother! :)
    Happy thanksgiving!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

• Like Like x 1
  10. #230 kofidog, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014

Thanks for the advice loki! I'll leave the lady sleep for now; after lights come on after 36 hours we'll scope out the terrain. What's bud blood? First time I've heard of it! 

• Like Like x 1
    Thanks bro! You too!  :D  :D

12. Quick photo update  :smoking:  :smoking:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. #234 Amsterjam, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    Looking good brother!:)

EDIT: Once you've harvested are you going to dry the buds inside the PC case too?

Also, how's the royal bluematic coming along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey weedle i was wondering how you wired those lights. I see them going into the relays (think that's what it's called) but cannot figure out how you connected them to a power cord

• Like Like x 1
  15. #236 WeedleTM, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014

Thanks man! I think I'm gonna build a separate box for the drying, because I want to grow non-stop in my PC  :D
    Also a picture of the Royal Bluematic!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sounds like a good idea!

She's looking healthy so far. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wired the lights directly to a terminal block, from the terminal block I wired to the wall plug (so no relay). The terminal block is in a waterproof enclosure/project box.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  18. Wow thanks man I appreciate it alot!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Such a nice clean weedle I love it!

• Like Like x 1