Check out my hempcon haul from today. (San Bernadino, CA)

Discussion in 'General' started by budbudgoose, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Wow, what a great (forgetful in a good way) time. My very first marijuana convention ever and it was only $30! Within 10 minutes, I was enthusiastically given a free dab from 3 different booths and I was super medicated and had to turn down so many others just so I don't knock out on one of the many sofas others were already knocked out on.

I wish I could remember all the names of the places I visited, but I have 50+ business cards and postcards. This event was holding their Kush Cup competition and I was lucky enough to try a lot of the winners, including the Best Sativa Flower, Best Indica Flower, Best Wax, and Best edible. But to be honest, I was so medicated, I couldn't tell you what was the best. it's like when you smell different cologne and they all start to smell the same.

I was able to enjoy a lot of edibles, like free medicated popcorn and met lots of great people, vendors, growers and dispensaries. and every vendor was offering free dabs or vape pen hits.

The only thing that I didn't like was how the MC at the stage was very misogynistic asking women if they admit they got "f*cked in the ass" on the mic in front of everyone, they would get a free gram.

I'll be at hempcon this January in the Bay Area, but this time, with a vendor booth of my own to promote my website. I hope it's better than this one!

Here are some pictures, including my haul, which is the first pic. I managed to pick up a decent beaker bong for $15 because the percolator in the middle broke off...steal!!

[​IMG]

you can check out the rest of the pics on imgur (sorry i don't know what the policy is for linking to imgur!)

http://imgur.com/a/UyQT2