GC crushes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AgeOfParanoia, Oct 20, 2014.

1. I need to work on my personality haha, I attract em with looks and scare em away with my weirdness.

2. I just did the cabbage patch. Woot!

3. I was gonna say him too but I didn't wanna get hated on :( and I have a crush on delightfully high but he's married and has a daughter now
    I like weirdness ;)

4. Yeah...young girls into middle-aged men. That's a bit...well.
    But for a random man to love another random man on the internet, whom he knows nothing personally about, it's completely normal. 
    So I'm in the clear, but you need to get yourself checked. 

5. lol I don't have a legit crush on the man wow no but I like his personality and how young he acts.

6. I'm too white to try dancing sober. My reaction was more along the lines of Judd Nelson at the end of the breakfast club when he kisses Molly Ringwald.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413764498.762640.jpg

7. I'm just teasin'

8. haha that's messed up man totally messed up you made me look like a crazy person for a second.

9. All my GFs have been strange and strongly attracted to my brain...

10. [​IMG]

11. really...hmm. interesting. I honestly like personality over appearances and plus I'm weird myself...all my bfs have liked my body ._. I date douche canoes
    lol shots fired huh? Haha that's ok man that's okay

12. Luckily I'm old enough to know personality trumps looks.

I think I may be developing a crush on you paranoia, but because you said you like weirdness haha.

Ever have a crush on someone to find out a decade later they had a crush on you? Sigh

13. awww yay haha its true though I rather have a weird funny guy than a hot dull douche. Yes I have actually! I recently found out about a guy I liked waaaaaayyyy back in 6th grade liked me too then he moved to Florida lol life sucks

14. yes it is me. I'm in the middle if space battle in my captains seat with my co pilot jingles.

15. so does this mean a threesome is happening? Lol

16. it most certainly does.

17. when and where

18. a few people but mostly because they have hot icons and i see them as their icon and yeh... BUT SOME ACTUALLY HAVE GREAT PERSONALITIES AND ARE FUNNY.

19. #40 Sade, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Excuse me! I'm saving the galaxy. I'm sure you can wait. Jeeze.