Smiss Flowermate Vapormax V8.0

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sfgiants2012, Oct 19, 2014.

1. jregy, you got a real hard on for the Flowermate, eh?   Seems like you mention it in every post you post up.

2. that's because it's pretty much just what I'm looking for but they're aren't many reviews out there and I'm still not a shill btw

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Why is this just the ONLY vape that you are looking for?

4. price and value and I like to be well informed before making a purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Fuckcombustions community has had a lot of success buying from that seller, and so have I. 

6. Yeah that's my bad here it is
    [HD] FlowerMate V8.0 Vaporizer Unboxing: http://youtu.be/2rgyzajGaK0
    Its still a crappy wizard puff video but they show the size and it is pretty big

7. Its no wonder wizard puff thinks they can get away with shilling here when you look at the idiots they have posting up videos.

That thing is absolutely massive. I have desktops smaller than it. I could run some of my desktops off a battery pack and still be smaller than that.

Glass vapor path but it looks like the heater is still identical to the rest of the flowermates so that is completely disappointing.

Who has been permanently banned from FC.

9. This dosen't say much so am I haha, to put it plainly FC mods (or at least the one I dealt with) are way too uptight.

Sucks for me though lots of good info over there, I just think its funny because im really not the trouble making type

They got banned because it's been proven that they recruit shills to visit sites and promote their product.   

11. A couple of their mods like max have a complete stick shoved up their asses.