Smiss Flowermate Vapormax V8.0

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sfgiants2012, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Does anyone have any experience with this vape? 
    The only place it's being sold so far is here
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smiss-Flowermate-Vapormax-V8-0-VIII-Exclusive-Preorder-DISCOUNT-/361083708154?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item54124422fa
    and it's a preorder. I bought my Vapormax V5.0 from this seller so I know it's legit, but I want some more info before pulling the trigger.
    The listing says it's adjustable by individual degree, has an all glass vapor path, and goes up to nearly 450 degrees, so it basically seems like a better Arizer Solo.
    Thoughts?

2. I dont think its out yet. A better solo is taking it a little far... The quality of these vapes are decent but I wouldnt say they are on the level of the higher end vapes like the solo or ascent. Maybe this one will be better than the 3.0 and 5.0s I have used though.

3. Yeah maybe it was a little far. But as far as features/heat up time/ temperature range go, it appears to trump the Solo. I've also seen pictures of the whole glass vapor path enclosure and it looks legit.
    It definitely looks like an interesting product and I hope a few people on here order it and share their experience.

4. I'd definitely wait the time and preorder the V8.0. It really looks like a step up form the 5.0 (and possibly everything else on the market).
    Maybe you can let us know how it works after too.

5. Even if it lives up to what they say it will be it still is not a step up to whats currently on the market. If it is all they say it will be it will be merely an equal to the other better portables.

You should probably calm down a little bit with the speculative exaggerations.

6. It is a bit speculative of me, but my experience with the Vapormax line has been really positive and Im just excited to see what they can do with their first really "high end" offering. I should calm my expectations until more reviews are available. Though, to be fair, if the 8.0 does live up to what they claim, it probably would be among the best, if not the best, portable on the market (though I would disagree with lumping all portable together, as many serve vastly different purposes). You simply can't find 450F, adjustable to the individual temp, all glass vapor path, or 6000 mah in any other vape. So if this one delivers, it can really be a special vaporizer. We just have to wait and see if it does.

7. This vape is pretty damn big for a portable:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. That does look pretty big, probably bigger than what I would want.
    Then again, it appears to be an Asian woman holding it, so maybe it's more of her hands being very small than the device being really big.
    The ebay preorder listing lists the dimensions, and it looks about one centimeter wider and 4 cm taller then the original V, so it's definitely closer to Solo sized than MFLB sized.

9. Good Lord! That's a big "portable"!

10. Does anyone know what 'version' of vaporizing it is? By that I mean conduction, combustion, and convection.

11. It appears to be convection. I assume so, anyway, based on pictures of the glass bowl/vaporpath/mouthpiece I've seen

12. Almost looks like a flask for whiskey.

13. Post the pictures please. So its a completely different design than the conduction v5.0?

Why would you assume that it's convection based on those pics?   The Ascent, as an example, looks very similar when viewed from the top and it's is a hybrid that veers more towards conduction than convection.

I think what PH was looking for is a diagram of the air and vapor flow that is going on inside the vape itself.  

15. I just sort of naturally associate glass vapor enclosures and paths with convection vaporizers. I guess I shouldn't make assumptions based on that, and I apologize for possibly spreading misinformation. I don't know of any diagrams of that, but perhaps someone else does.

16. The glass vapor path (at least past the heater) and it being that long is already an upgrade over the other flowermates. I find the vapor really hot from vaporizers that have the heat source that close to the mouth piece so its nice to seem them reconfiguring things.

17. Yup.    That's why the vapor path in the new S&B portables are really nice.     Looks like it would cool that vapor down really good.

18. is the eBay seller that's selling this flowermate v8 reliable? I don't usually deal with eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum