Pakistan ryder seeds not flowering, why?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by el gringo joe, Oct 19, 2014.

1. So I've had these plants growing for 5 weeks and they haven't produced any buds yet. I grew them two years ago and they auto flowered normally. This time I have plants that are nearing 6 feet tall, last time they were 3 - 4 feet. Is it possible for the seeds to take on normalcy after sitting for a year or two? Should I change the light cycle to 12/12? The stalks are thick like males tend to be but still no sign.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Your plants are 6 ft tall after 5 weeks?

Gtfo. :roll eyes:

3. Contrary to some peoples beliefs, autoflowers are meant to automatically flower, but with the amount of gene tampering autoflowers are actually a percentage or a chance of autoflowering. Then when some peoples plants don't autoflower the ignorance takes over and the mud slinging of "this seed bank is a scam" comes into play.

Autoflower are a minimal percentage of the genetics and is why each seed is truly a shot in the dark.... if it flowers on its own you got lucky no matter how/who sold.

4. I put them on a 12/12 cycle. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

5. No, they are nearing that in the 5 gallon bucket they sit in. I've grown a few strains that surpass 6 feet in such a short time. Malawi gold, Mulanje gold, bubba kush and a few more.