Are You Free of the Political False Dichotomy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Oct 19, 2014.

I advocate a return to principles being in control of parties, constitutional principle.  Seems that the party system we know was different aspects of private and individual existence in society, rather than anything actually focused on the republic or democracy in control of it.

The first order of both parties must be the effective administration of constitutional law using constitutional intent and principle.  Neither has much interest.  I've conceived of a party which will end all parties, as we know them now.  They may return.  If they do, they will be quite functional because they will be controlled for our purposes, rather than an agreement between business and the infiltration of government.

This is the basic set of ideas based in the people knowing and defining constitutional intent so that the first right of Americans is properly engaged when it must be.  The right to alter or abolish government abusive to our unalienable rights.

http://algoxy.com/poly/principal_party.html

In the most direct sense it is a struggle to share information vital to survival, to manifest the purpose of free speech, because unity is needed to "alter or abolish" that abusive government.

Here is what it looks like in action in states, before Article V, where the real changes must start before going federal.  Acid test for American Official of state government in federal, constitutional emergency.

--------------------

A) Can you understand and accept that the root purpose of free speech is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood?

B) Can you accept that purpose of free speech as prime constitutional intent?

C) Can you accept that EVERY American can understand and accept A)?

D) Are you aware that in 1911, 2/3 of the states applied for a convention and congress violated the law, their oath and the constitution by failing to convene delegates?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs7qIQ1VkEg
    http://my.firedoglake.com/danielmarks/2013/04/30/congress-needs-to-comply-with-state-demands-for-article-v-constitutional-convention/
    Can you accept that such a fact justifies that all delegates are elected in the states by the people of the states?

E) Can you understand that any state legislator that cannot accept A), can be impeached in this constitutional emergency as being unfit for office?

F)Can you understand and accept that A) B) C) D) & E) are legal process and that IF citizens D) for justification, and E) to complete the legal process they WILL be "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts" BECAUSE their states, as the people, then will agree that proper preparation for Article V consists of;

1) Ending the abridging of free speech

2) Securing the vote

3) Campaign finance reform

G) And such preparation by amendment is completely constitutional and can only enable democratic assertion of the principles of the republic once complete; WHEREUPON all amendment ceases until America can assure it is competent to Article V by testing itself to assure it knows and can define constitutional intent?

2. #22 travel2much, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Colorado is a ballot initiative state meaning the people can and do bring laws to the state government that they MUST pass based on popular demand. It's not so much about who you vote for here as much as it is about how WE control their agenda.

3. Nice post Chris, unfortunately i rarely get solid 3g in my house on my phone so i cant watch the video. I do have some thoughts which your post reminds me. Our form of government is fairly complicated and most people dont take the time figure it all out. I would say this is one inevitable mistake of our founding fathers. Our form of government requires the people to understand and participate in enforcing the constitution. It is somewhat unfortunate that peoples vote, who literally know nothing about our governmental system, have just as much power someone who takes the time to understand and makes informed decisions. Perhaps we need a new system or modernize it but I wouldnt trust the process or transition would be uncorrupted. Hmmm

4. Possibly set up a course and test and based upon your understanding your vote counts for more 'vote points', but it would have to be objective and unhackable... how could that be done?

5. #25 ChristopherABrown, Oct 20, 2014
    You are correct. The people must understand and participate. However, they do not need to understand the whole thing, just how to alter or abolish. So the first amendment of preparation is to end the abridging of free speech. With that people can share the reasons to alter or abolish, and they are far more compelling than the people now know, and then, the specific and limited points of constitutional intent, then process that supports alter or abolish.

The video is good, but the firedoglake letter is more critical to understanding just how afraid congress is of an Article V convention is.

The beauty of representational government is that if a people can figure out how to purify their state legislations and representatives, they really do not need to know the complexities of government.

Get rid of unconstitutional representatives and government works much better.

The strategy I posted above is a process never used before but is fully justified in a constitutional emergency. After the purification of state legislations, the states undertake an Article V convention with conventions in 3/4 of the states who bypass the complexity of thf federal government democratically from inside their states

6. We dont need governing!! we are free people, time to wake up and change the future. we are all slaves to money and the corporations. we need to reconnect with the earth and show love to everyone and everything.

Noob Grower any Advice is Welcome

7. Watch the trews

Noob Grower any Advice is Welcome

manolito #1
    dator
    Brave
    hash balls

8. just to point out, we are sharing information here

What is being abridged that you cannot share?

-yuri

9. #30 ChristopherABrown, Oct 20, 2014
    Sharing and understanding information vital to survival is what free speech is for.

You pretend to not understand and are not accountable for rationally explaining what you assert is the alternative method of protecting the right of life.

With your groups evasion, deception, denial and disruption you are degrading the environment of understanding that could be created.

Of course the perceptual damage is done now so they are pretty much gone rather than suffer more exposure of their unaccountability, deception, their failure to be reasonable, their manipulation, denial and disruption.

10. do the government is abridging our "understanding"?

-yuri

11. You're offering a false choice.  There is no pat on the back for voting third party, it's like putting your vote in a black hole.  So my choices would be would I rather be slapped by your right or left hand, or put my vote in a black hole.  You may pat yourself on the back for voting for third party but you're not accomplishing one damn thing other than feeling self righteous.  Which is nice sometimes.

How can we be free people and slaves to money at the same time?

12. Because I am free to make my own choices but without money I can't live properly

13. the wasted.vote fallacy is a self fulfilling prophecy

Everyone votes the lesser of two evils knowingly because everyone doesn't want to waste their vote

I swear.

If it was hitler vs Stalin and Jesus was the third party, Jesus would still get less than 1% of the vote. That's how stupid American voters are

-yuri

The status quo, the defenders of the two-party monopoly system, are always ready to cut anyone off at the knees who dares raise a question.

Anyone in the mainstream media -- and that includes Limbaugh, Fox, et al. -- will defend the monopoly til the last dog is hung.

It's so fucking stupid.

I don't agree with that at all.  Jesus would get at least 20%, like Ross Perot.  But didn't Obama make Romney look really good?  Everyone who voted 3rd party (you both know who you are) actually voted for Obama. You get one vote (unless your Democrat) so vote for the best person who can win.  Isn't it one of the definitions of insanity to vote for someone who can't possibly win?  It should be.  And isn't your senator Harry Reid?  You're right about Americans being stupid voters.

16. Even if Jesus got voted in he'd get shot in the head in his roofless limo

17. Sorry, couldn't resist.

[​IMG]

18. A false choice? There is nothing false about the choice, its the only legitimate choice in my mind. Voting for the left wing or right wing is a false choice since its the same bird. Its a false illusion of choice. I almost find it futile to dispute the issue with someone who doesnt understand the outright fault in their logic. If we cannot communicate with sound logic then Im feel im wasting my time. But, ill throw my time into said black hole, because i believe you can change, no matter the improbability. Here is an analogy - " The FBI has seized your computers and
    brought you in for questioning. They know
    about you and your colleague's plan to
    plunder the U.S. financial system with an
    ingenious new computer virus. Fortunately
    for you, the evidence is securely encrypted.
    But here's their offer: if you tell them the
    password, so they can access the evidence,
    they'll throw the book at Alice, your co-
    conspirator, to set an example, and hire you
    as a computer security expert. Of course,
    you can bet they have Alice in for
    questioning, too. If you both keep your
    traps shut, they'll have to let you go. If you
    both rat, you'll both do some time, but with
    some chance of parole, eventually.
    This is the classic prisoner's dilemma:
    whatever Alice chooses, your best option, as
    a self-interested perp, is to rat on her.
    Unfortunately, the same logic will make her
    rat on you, the turncoat, and you'll both
    end up doing time instead of going free." http://www.gametheory.net/News/Items/039.html

So thanks to people who think like you, the best we can do is to take the prison time, we will never be free. It has nothing to do with self righteousness, it has everything to do with truth and principle and logic... things i hold dearly.

19. My apologies for the above quote being choppy, this phone is my only internet and editting is too difficult.