HELP URGENT 1st timw in life trying somethig new.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KingCop2850, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Hi ladies & gentlemen ...

I Just got my auto flowering seeds 'Short rider Fem' from Nirvana. This is my 1ST GROW IN ME LIFE & I just want it to go smoothly. The reason why I bought Auto Flowering 'Short rider' is because it is the EASIEST to grow and a lot of people say it good for a beginner like me.

Now here come the best part? I don't know what to do next ?.

I've no idea what soil to use.I read online a lot of people say if I use the wrong soil for Auto Flowering plant. The auto plant will get burn / die 100% ..

I need a HUGE HELP in this. I'm not from Usa, Uk, Euro, Canada etc . So no way in hell I could get biobizz light mix and all other good soil from the country I mention ..

What should I do ?. What soil to use ? I just need someone who is a Professional in growing Auto Flowering to communicate & educate me ? About this.

HELP please .. The best is if anyone could communicate with me thru here, email, Fb or anything convenience for the both of us. I'm dying here just to figure out what to do ?.

Thank in advance & I hope their will be some kind soul out there to help me out.

2. Get a potting mix designed for seeds and cuttings, they are normally low in nutrients to protect delicate plants. Then add perlite in a ratio of about 2:1 (soil/perlite). Worked fine for me with autos in the past but then I'm not a professional....
    Read through this site, helped me http://www.growweedeasy.com/

3. Less is more...autos tend to get everything they need from good soil and many first timers make mistakes by watering too much, adding far too much nutes, or a multidude of other things that shouldn't be done. Water only when DRY, do not add nutes unless your plants tell you too, and keep your lighting schedule to 20/4 and you will be fine! Add pics....love to see your progress!

4. Its all in the soil! Find something with a balanced npk. Shoot, in a pinch, even miracle grow will work if that's all you can access.

Where are you located blade?

5. Thank you so much guys for replying .. I'm going to buy all the items today .. About nutrition wise ? Can someone help me with that please ?.. Pot size wise should I buy 3gallon bucket or should I buy 5 gallon bucket ?.. Back to the soil topic ?. Ill just buy the normal potting soil. Do I need any extra ingredient? Other then perlite ..

6. Fox Farm Ocean Forest in a 3 gallon bucket with added perlite. I normally do a 5 gallon bucket with autos like Amnesia or White Widow but that strain will be rather small. You really shouldn't need anything until you get into flower (A little P and K).

7. #7 KingCop2850, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    When do I start switch on my light ?. When the seed sprout or ??.

At what days/weeks do I start puting nutrition?. When I do ?. What should be the main nutes I use & how often ?.

8. #8 SlightlyStonedSD, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Go the absolute beginners section all your questions have been answered there

Edit- you're already here so look around :)