How To Avoid Being Busted/Searched On A Traffic Stop

Discussion in 'General' started by smokymtn, Oct 19, 2014.

1. #41 Secret Jardin, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    No, that is a non affiliated website that decided to host some of Craig's material, they didnt create it. That disclaimer is on fraud stoppers website (very tiny print at the bottom of any and every page), and not attached to the traffic stop script. that sort of disclaimer is standard on websites of all sort, so a site has a common legal disclaimer like 99% of other websites and that means what exactly? Your doctor makes u sign a legal waiver saying u wont sue the hospital if somthing they did dosnt work out for u,the medication you take has a disclaimer from manufacturers . Im not forcing anyone to follow this info, do whatever u want when the pigs come at you. It's not me whos gonna get screwd in the end by the legal system for not knowing the proper procedure laws

2. Your right, they hosted Craigs' opinion, not legal advice.

3. #43 Secret Jardin, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Lol so your mis-quoting me now,?
    It is legal advice, u really think this ex police officer didn't make sure the information was legally sound and legit before putting his name on it and face on it? Email the scripts to your lawyer and post his reply? If you dont like the advice or dont agree then say so, lets discuss pro's and cons, maybe improve on it or exclude some things, no need to try and discredit the authors with misdirection and insinuation

4. This should not decend into some some sort of I'm right and you are wrong thing.  It's an adult discussion on how to avoid legal inconvenience with something we all have in common.

It is ridiculous to insult or demean people and think you are making a stand or confronting an adversary when all you are doing is arguing with an electronic device in front of your face.  That is the same as fighting with a piece of furniture in your house.

People that use profanity and insults to express themselves forcefully, do so because they lack the vocabulary to voice their opinion intelligently.

5. you have to be fucking kidding me. how high were you when you wrote this novel

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. What is your procedure for dealing with police encounters?

7. He didn't, it's a copy and paste from some guys pdf download, only to be used if you plan on representing yourself at a trial.