How To Avoid Being Busted/Searched On A Traffic Stop

Discussion in 'General' started by smokymtn, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Was your doors or windows open? Was the car un locked? He dosnt have to ask permission if its wide open for him to look, same with your house, if the door is open they can walk rite in

2. This is how the second lawyer explained it to me. Once they got you they are gona fuck you.
    Everyone is getting pulled over in my small town now for stupid shit like not using a turn single or not staying in the line.....
    I dròve by the police station yesterday and they just got four new cruisers sitting in the driveway.....they only have three cops per a shift and got two new cars last year

It's all about money and justifying the funding for law enforcement.

3. The advice i gave is strate from a team of lawyers and good police officers, nothing is opinion or from stoners

4. Nope. He pulled me over did his thing and after getting my license he asked to search the car.
    My car was clean no trash, stuff sitting around. Backpack in trunk. Weed jammed under the seat. There was nothing in his view...."plain view search"

5. #25 Secret Jardin, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    How did get into the car? He just pushed u aside and went fo it? You must have somehow agreed to it, when he said he was going to search anyway what did u do next?

how exactly does anyone talk to a cop with out rolling a window down or opening the door to get out of the car? that would lead a cop to smell MJ and get you busted right? then what would we do exactly? that's right...go to jail!

you know what, you should make a video of all this amazing info and all of the ways you have come up with to beat the cops! you could make millions and show people like me to be the naysayer you call me! so please please please please please please please please do it, show me up! put me in my proverbial place son!! :metal:

[​IMG]

7. this thread is quite entertaining.lol what's with the fat chick gifs? Got a thing for the big girls??

8. #28 Secret Jardin, Oct 19, 2014
    You obviously didnt read the post, wich makes it even more apparent you dont know anything legitimate on this topic.

Here, let me help you out gramps.

"Don't EVER roll down more than one (1) window at a time if you remain in your car during the stop, no matter what the officer(s) tell you to do. This eliminates the possibility of an officer fabricating an opportunity to escalate the stop by saying that the resulting cross-breeze allowed him/her to smell something. If you must open a different window then is certain that you have closed all other windows before doing so.
    Don't EVER roll down your one open window more than two and a-half (2.5) inches, no matter what the officer(s) tell you to do, and for the same reasons as stated above. Just say “I can hear you fine officer and I am most comfortable with the window at its current level, thank you.” "

9. Aww man, come on, i know hes out of hs mind but u dont gotta make fun of his wife! Lol

10. Lol maaaan I honestly didn't know what to do. Like someone say they are professionals and they been doing this "script" for years, perfecting it

Idk it happened really fast, he already had his backup, he was a little bitch fresh face kid new cop....he wanted to get me. If he was truly searching me he would had found my other stach in the backpack in the trunk. But instead he found my pipe and .5 grams and got so excited he busted a nut
    Thank god he didn't cause I really needed something to smoke when I got out of jail lol. But I don't know that was like 10 years ago and I hope I handle the next situation beter

11. #31 Secret Jardin, Oct 19, 2014
    Sir, you are absolutely correct, here is your video, complete with case study's and the traffic stop script explained:

http://youtu.be/B3nok7Cby28

12. So the state cops here ALWAYS ask for you to get out of the car. Every time.
    Why do you think they do that?
    And
    How do I tell them no? Without pissing them off because everyone complies and gets out

Also I think it is part of their traffic stops but it seems like they always search the cars as well. of course I live on i10, supposedly one of the big drug routes in the state

The reason I ask this is because I drive by their sped trap area on the freeway everyday and every time I drive by there is someone pulled over and the driver is always standing outside the car

13. your mom and my wife.

14. #34 Secret Jardin, Oct 19, 2014
    Whoooo my daddddy!
    carefully but quickly exit the car (keeping hands in plain view), while simultaneously locking the doors, throwing the keys into the front seat, and closing the door. Doing this removes the possibility of you having access to any form of weapon that may be inside the car and could be used to injure the officer(s). In this way the officer no longer has the legal ability or excuse to conduct a warrantless search of your car, even if they tow it. Remember to keep a spare door key in your wallet, pocket, or purse if you do this. However, if it is freezing cold and/or pouring down rain, remain in your car and let the officer stand outside for as long as he likes in order to conduct his unlawful and illegal witch hunt while you take your time in following the script. OR just dont get out, they cant make you DO anything, tell him NO im fine rite here thank you. Whats he gonna do? There is no law that says you must exit the car during a stop, neither is illegal to refuse his requests. People are under the false impression they have to do anything and everything an officer requests, usually even for the uninitiated, its easy to tell whats required to comply with, if they are ASKING you, ie. Wil you,could you,im gonna have to ask you to, etc then its more than likely not somthing you are required by law to do

15. by the way you fucking idiot, that guy is a scam artist hahahahahahaha! 10 minutes on the internet shows all of it for everyone to see. i get how you are stupid enough to follow this guy, i do. i just hope everyone else has the common sense to stay away from this shit.

remember the scam a while back about not having to pay federal tax? remember how all of those people end up in jail, forfeiture of property or both! it is the same scam. here is how it works, you buy into this guy and his scam, you pay monthly or you buy his book. he gets rich, you get fucked.

this i quoted from one of the many places in our amazing inter webs, the same places you grabbed your shit from.
    "General purpose sovrun nitwit. If you want some laughs, check out his radio page. He links to his version of stuff like "Eddie Craig's Traffic Stop Practice Script", subtitle "How to Turn a Summons and $100 Fine into a Few Days in Jail"; and his "Cross-Examination Practice Script", subtitle "How to Piss Off the Judge Sufficiently to Get Your Hearing Cut to Eighteen Seconds"."

i read some of the stories people have posted trying to use this shit as a defense. honestly, i would pay 100$ if i had broken the law and that was my fine. i would not argue semantics with the judge, police or prosecutors. that ends up in long stay in the brick shit house AND heavy fines to go with it.

go put your foil hat on and burry yourself deep in a bunker because the aliens are a coming!! run...run for your lives!!!! :metal:

16. #36 Secret Jardin, Oct 19, 2014
    LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

What the hell does any of this have to do with not paying Taxes or the IRS? There's no books for sale or website charging money? Quit trying to confuse People on the FACTS
    show your proof, the link you provided dosnt work, everything this guy has out is free, i cant find anyone saying they used his advice in court and got arrested, you are making up bullshit troll, hes a former deputy sheriff, and due process expert. your just hoping people take your word for it, you are insane, what is that sourcless quote suppose to prove? someone called him a nitwit, gives a broken link to somthing non existent page then lists all the FREE resources he has made available to public. opinions dont mean shit, give us some proof, if you have"issue with the views then attack me, dont attack this mans work with your lies

Attached Files:

17. I thought the first half was very useful, well-informed, and above all- true.
    Good post @Secret Jardin even though it was just copy/pasta. 
    +10 points for the post. -5 for the creepy avatar
    Therefore, rating: 5/10 Ehhh  :smoking:

18. What I was relaying to everyone are just subtle little tweaks that you can do to keep a cop uninterested in pursuing anything more than a friendly exchange and then you can be on your way.

If you are searched and busted without your permission to search, you will be put into the system and your vehicle will be impounded.  Even if you have the means to retain an agressive attorney that will eventually result in your case being dropped, you will be missing a significant amount of money to the attorney, bail bondsman, and the impound lot.  If you have a job, you may lose it while you are in jail and you will be on the shitlist of the police.

Many places have so called Sobriety/Safety Checkpoints and I have seen many people pulled to the side and being searched whilst I get a friendly smile and a wave through.

When I am stopped, I show 3 forms of ID - Drivers License, Military ID & Handgun carry permit.  I haven't had a ticket since 1983 and I've never been searched even though I have my merchandise from the Black Rose Collective in CA.

Ask any Black or Latino person what happens when they get stopped in many places in this country.

You rights are 1 thing and unfortunately, reality is quite something else.

19. Your "team" seems to only have one name attached to it.

http://www.fraudstoppers.org/transportation-stop-action-script/

This information is provided by Eddie Craig (former deputy sheriff, and due process expert)

With a hell of a disclaimer.

Disclaimer: The materials available on this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the authors. Use of this website or providing information to the email address provided does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please be advised that this is exclusively a Pro Se support system in which you are expected to represent yourself. All sales are final

Cool...Don't follow my advice then, dog, I don't give a shit. :cool: