4000w RDWC grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ncaligrower420, Oct 18, 2014.

1. ok cool that makes sense with the sugar. when you got a lil rot root what do you think caused it? i was worried about light getting in the tray like in between the styrofoam and the tray itself.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/grq/4778935004.html

thats the link for the free trays

2. Cool thanks. I was worried about the light that leaks thru to but I haven't had any issues. I use hydrogaurd and slf 100 in my water. At one point I had some slime on the roots but that's why I started using slf 100 and that got rid of it. I also change my water out every 2 weeks no matter what. I also thought my white tray would give me issues too but so far so good lol

3. it might be worth throwing panda film over the Rtech just to be safe

4. Day 55 GDP

Attached Files:

5. When do you stop using that terpinator? right at flush?

6. it says u can use terpinator all the way through flush. That's what I am doing. I'll definitely report how it turns out. I'll update some pics tonight

7. #148 nonfiction, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    yeah? use with my clearex?! looking forward to those pics! I've been using it for maybe a week now and idk if ive noticed a diff yet :p nothing like your plants, but i mean you got experience beyond a bottle :p

8. how much are u using per gallon? And what day of flower are u on?

9. #150 nonfiction, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    im growing think different auto's and they're 61 days from seed so flowering for around 43 days ishh? I'm using about 12ML per 4L, on the lower scale of the rec dosage

10. I really started noticing a difference when I used full strength 30ml per gallon of water. Since I am in dwc I am flushing with water and terpinator cause there is no medium built up nutrients can get stuck in so I don't use any kind of clearex

11. Use 30ml per gallon and u will notice a difference for sure. How many days until harvest for u?
    The good thing is u can't burn ur plants using terpinator.....it doesn't add anything to ur ppm's.

12. minimum 19 days maybe 29 days? I will go up to 30ml per gal next feeding!

13. When I started with 10 ml per gallon I noticed almost nothing except better smell. When I used 30 ml they got frosty.

14. merry xmas hope u guys r doing good.

ooooh so thats responsible for the smell too? its almost getting too much for my apartment, im using the max amount and i do drain to waste, im almost done the 1L bottle already >.> its been like 3 weeks lol.... i cant afford that shit if thats the case! more expensive than AN products aha

16. Definitely not more expensive than advanced bud factor x lol sorry about no update been super busy. Hope everyone had a great Xmas.

17. does bud factor x require 30ml per gal? that's the issue its so unconcentrated, a few waterings and the bottles gone!!! :-( I hear that green planet is giving AN a run for it's money anyways :p

18. Bud factor x requires 8 ml per gallon. And a gallon jug of it is somewhere in the $250 range.