4000w RDWC grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ncaligrower420, Oct 18, 2014.

1. yea I deff need to change them some of the film is black I might pick up a couple more 100bucks for the tube and ballast. they are 750watts

2. shit i might buy them all seeing as how lumatek stopped making these ballasts at least ill have back ups for just in case

3. Update day 41 of flower ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416896014.304263.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416896034.820448.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416896057.671633.jpg
    Looking super frosty :) I'm loving the terpinator!

4. wow they look amazing!

5. So far so good. Still got about 3 weeks to go. Their just starting to swell up and pack on the weight. Started giving them overdrive from advanced nutrients. Gonna try shooting powder from house and garden on the second table to compare them. Heard lots of toss ups on both products and want to see for myself.

6. I wouldnt change anything with the results you are getting! I got a hepa/charcoal filter from a lab in fremont yesterday you think it will work good to keep the smell down?

7. I would think it would work. Charcoal filters definitely slow down ur fan speed tho. The bigger the filter the more air flow u get.

8. here it is also got some dell computers still in the box the filters look new im just a lil nervous cause the place was making vaccines n crap

Attached Files:

9. Day 48 of flower ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417533397.068572.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417533442.181003.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417533468.955311.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417533524.156180.jpg

10. wow that stuff is amazing

11. just bought it :D

gotta figure out how much to use per L

12. it doesnt say on the bottle?

13. What did u buy? Lol

14. i think hes talking bout terpinator

15. Terpinator 10-30ml per gallon of water
    That would be something like 3-10ml per liter of water

16. you use it everyfeeding even thru veg? hows every thing coming along still sticking with two tables?

17. I use it every feeding starting about the 3rd week of flower. It says u can use it in veg but there is no reason to do that. I think that's the companies ploy to get u to use more. Everything is looking awesome. Buds are really starting to swell. Only running my 2 tables. Gonna be a bit before I can afford to run the other 2.

18. ok cool I wonder how much of a difference it really make like if running a superfrosty strain I migjt not use terpinator but we will see. hopefully I win these seeds from gorilla gotta get some mothers going. dude theres a store in san jose if u spend 100 u get a free 4x4 tray

19. Terpinator is supposed to also bring out more of the natural terpenes and flavors of whatever the strain is. I always used sweeteners but decided to try this stuff. This is my first time using it so I'll let you know if there is a significant difference. Last run I ran gdp in coco with sweetener and this run gdp in dwc with terpinator. Hopefully I will notice something lol in dwc u can't run any sugars because sugar will feed algae and other bacteria leading to pyrithium(root rot)
    Free 4x4 tray? I might have to go and grab some stuff from there just for the free tray lol