4000w RDWC grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ncaligrower420, Oct 18, 2014.

1. do u think it would be a good idea for me to just jump into sog for my.first indoor grow? seems a little confusing but im reading up alot on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I just jumped in lol do some research on plant training, fimming, and topping cannabis. That way you can train your plants all to stay at the same height and bush out instead of growing straight up.

3. ok ill be doing alot of research theres not alot on this forum about SOG so far it looks like urs is the most detailed

4. my mother i just budded so i gotta find some new ones :)

Attached Files:

5. Nice :) I still miss growing outdoor tho.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414177653.098171.jpg

6. I plan on doing both just because i know ill have a good harvest outside.I wont start a indoor grow until march gotta find a new house before i start

7. You put a bowl of what next to ur plants? Does it work for any bugs?

8. companion planting works well

9. dont do it if u have dogs or kids around why not use other plants besides castor bean?

10. quick question I have been searching this form for answers but I was wondering if i could do this using just organic soil without nutes?

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather,not screaming in terror like his passengers

11. Update day 13 of flower ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414547178.405129.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414547204.453701.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414547228.838742.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414547252.769425.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414547313.000344.jpg

12. Cen_cal_care
    I know lots of people that grow indoors with organic soil. I would think it would need some nutes at least in the middle and end of flowering tho.

13. its looking good...I was thinking bout running rock nutes

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather,not screaming in terror like his passengers

14. I've always seen rock nutes and wanted to try them. My buddy at the hydro store told me they work really well. I have always ran advanced except for back in the day when I was outdoor and I used fox farm. This time I'm only running advanced base nutrients not their whole line.....shits getting expensive. The only reason I still run their base is because it's ph perfect. I never have to check my ph. Or add ph up or down. Saves a huge amount of time.

15. ya rocks line looks good but I wanna see if its worth it I dont know anyone that has tried them yet

16. Day 16 of flower
    A little pruning ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414822880.195293.jpg