4000w RDWC grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ncaligrower420, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Do they not make a fitted top for the tray?

2. extorior latex will still leak chems id keep using the r12 and cover it with panda film

3. I looked into tops for 4x8 but I couldn't find any.

4. They only have 4x4 tops. Some of my trays are 4x8 I.d. And some are 4x8 o.d. The styrofoam is only mold resistant....not mold proof. With floating r12....when I would change water everything would sit on the roots until I filled it back up and I didn't like that. I also had a couple issues with algae that I fought off but don't want to deal with that issue again.

5. What bout using the r12 but giving it support so its not floating on the water. Ive used that shit a million times, never reused it but never had any problems

6. thats a good idea maybe support it with bricks? or steel cans?

7. I still have a few days to do some more research and decide. Worse case I use r12 again lol I really wish they had covers for 4x8 trays

8. How difficult would it be to support it so it doesn't float. Might b a good time to get some rock. Problem solved!

9. rock is expensive when u have a few 4x8 tables to fill lol think I got it all figured out. I'll update pics of my plan in a few days when I finish up. Here's my fire of kush I just harvested ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422764495.789821.jpg