Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how safe is ordering seeds in the states

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ASamsquanch, Oct 18, 2014.

1. im thinking of doing my first growv (indoor) and was wanting to buy a good seed probably northern lights since i hear its a good seed for beginners but how risky is it and whats a good site.

2. Its pretty safe from a legal standpoint. Though not legal to ship seeds, if they do get caught it is by customs and they just take your seeds and send you a letter.

There is a seed bank sub forum in the Cultivation section here at GC that will give you reviews of several seedbanks. I've personally used attitude for several years and never had an issue.

3. #3 Grizzly Tracks, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Each seed is rf id chipped and will send a signal to a satelite array.

As the seed grows, the signal intensifies and different satelites with high intensity cameras actually probe your grow room (and your girlfriend).

Once flowering, every cop in a 200 mile radius is alerted through text and twitter feed of the pending harvest. 

Other than that, no worries.