Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medicated Peanut butter question.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Phildoe, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Ive heard when you make fire crackers you dont have to cook them and you can just let them sit for like 1-2 weeks and the thc will get absorbed into the fat. So can i just put a serving or 2 of peanut butter in a plastic container, mix like a gram into it, and let it sit for a week?

2. I heard this when i was younger and tried it. It dosn't work. I just felt sick.

It has to be heat activated. Maybe you could decarb your bud then put it into the peanut butter? I put my reclaim into peanut butter and let it sit and eat that, but its already activated.

3. I had about 1-1.5 grams of mid grade vaped bud from my Mflb I made this yesterday and it was my first firecrackers that worked I got half a small spoon of butter and a decent bit of pb and mixed the vaped weed with the pb and regular butter I didn't have aluminum foil so I emptied and altoids peppermint can and put two Oreo sized cookies in it along with the mixture baked at 275f for 22 mins then another 5 min at 300f ate them at 1:33 pm ish peaked around 7-9 but I was the most tucked up I've ever been on weed until about 1:40 dig am when I went to sleep took about an hour to an hour and a half to kick in when it started to kick in I noticed peaked while I was laying down watching tv and it was very intense