How do introverted stoners date?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BKiddo, Oct 18, 2014.

1. My girl and I are both very introverted, we're best friends as well as romantically involved. It takes a while to find that right person though, but trust me it's worth it.
    I had to wait 4 years to find her...but we've been together for 5 years now and I doubt we could break up. It would almost be too weird being single or in a relationship with someone else.

She only smokes every now and then, but she apparently loves the smell so she likes to sit on my lap while I smoke :)

2. How do we date?  Very quietly.

3. does introvert just mean shy and like to stay at home or is it a condition?

4. I'm very introverted. I'm also very outspoken. Realise that we are humans put in the world to reproduce. Plenty of guys/and girls want each other; at one time or another.

5. I used to be really shy and introverted. I've built my confidence to a certain extent but I'm still pretty introverted about certain things.

Agree its hard to meet the right person to speak so openly about your feelings though...

6. It's difficult for me to date since I am shy.

Usually I'll wait for a girl to approach me, and will not bring up the subject of alcohol or cannabis until she does. I'll play it off as random recreational and if she's a total stoner then the truth will come out lol. Luckily in California I have not met many women who oppose cannabis, then again, I haven't met many women.

7. Okcupid has been working wonderfully so far.

8. There is the new dating site I just joined called 420singles.net

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Date rape drugs.

hahahahaha i'm kidding don't do that. That's not even funny.

Just be yourself and let your date know that you partake in the 420 culture. I do. To perfect strangers. The other day I was in a 7-11 and asked the clerk if the vape pens that came with e juice could be used for medical marijuana. I never blinked an eye. He even said "what?" and i had to repeat it louder. I am proud to be a stoner. Good luck to you my son. To not have pussy when you are young is not a good thing. Every young man needs pussy while he has the strenghth.

10. the disclaimer is hilarious...

11. I go through stages in my life where I'm extrovert and other times I'm very introvert. But I still like meeting new people even if its just talking at the bar or grocery store, just work on communication. Also going out with friends even if u really don't want to and u just want to stay home. Not all the time but sometimes. You should go out and have some fun, I like seeing someone who is shy get a couple drinks in them and get some confidence.

If you don't want to do that then there is always online dating, but you will still have to go out on dates and shit.

Ask a friend to set u up?

12.  It infuriates me that so many tarantula-loving women are taken or gay.  

13. I'd love to find a chill girl to get stoned with on the daily.

They seem to be in short supply tho

Or maybe it's just me :'(

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. Not to diminish the importance of the question, because it is important,  but I also find the answer quite simple really :)

If sheer volume is your issue, then by all means, try online dating.   Word around the camp fire is that girls have a ton of guys beating down their virtual doors on there....for better or worse.

The way you date as a dedicated introvert stoner is the way you date as any other person.  You do it with fitting partners and you do not do it with partners who do not fit.  Honestly, herb can make that very clear on a personal level.    If you're elevated and you go out on a date with someone who is either against the herb or against introversion, you'll feel it's wrong real quick.  Just like going out with someone who is a great fit, you'll feel amazing about.
    Think about it this way:  The herb is an enhancer.  It makes music, food, exercise, sex, and many other things feel a lot stronger/better.  Dating, in my personal experience, follows the same logic.   The wrong will feel more wrong, but the right will feel amazing. 

I don't want to give you the mindless cliche line of  "you'll know when it's right", but in the last 2 years I went from dating a chick who was totally against it  (and other things),  to a chick who has no problem with it and even participates from time to time.   The actual feeling of being around each of them couldn't be more different.   I don't just appreciate the second girl, but I find it relaxing and effortless to be around her.    If you find you're having to "work" too much on being around someone, then that is probably not someone you want to date.

15. im hella introverted i feel your pain far to well. if you figure this out let me know. or if thats you in your avatar just PM me and we can figure this out together haha 

16. This is so me to a T!!!

Sent from Skylab

17. Obsessive masturbation might do the trick.

18. Hopefully all of us in similar situations can figure this out. I neeeeed a lady friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Very seldom...

Sent from Skylab

20. I do it by being as nonchalant as possible. I usually skip crowded areas on dates, and it makes it so much easier to just pull it out and start toking. Ofcourse you have to establish that you are a cool person first. 

The last 'first date' i went on the girl messaged me before the date "dont be high, im serious".   

With that warning in mind i used the first half of the date to show her know that im a cool, intelligent, and sensible person. Then as i planned, we decided to go for a walk, and the coming out conversation went like this.

Me: "i thought it was funny that you messaged me not to be high"  
    Her: "why did you think that was funny?"
    Me: "Because it just meant that i had to get high before picking you up"
    Her: "Well i thought you would start acting crazy or something"
    Me: "Oh i see, that doesnt happen. They say seeing is believing, so im going to roll up a joint." 

And from their i rolled up, made sure to show her the buds, (I find that people can be comforted by seeing its just "bush") and used intelligent language to describe its effects. Then we went for our walk and I smoked.

Just remember if you want it to work out, dont ask your date if you can smoke. Make it something you are going to do anyway, if the location is safe. You do not want to ask permission, of course non-smokers would prefer if you dont smoke. Make them feel like it is out of their hands, (its your cannabis, your joints, your decision) while comforting them by engaging in conversation with the intent to explicitly show them that you are still a sane human being.

I usually preroll my joints, because non smokers can get irritated waiting while for their stoner partner to roll up.  Its much easier if you preroll your joints and just take it out and start toking like its the most normal thing in the world.