How do introverted stoners date?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BKiddo, Oct 18, 2014.

1. It's hard enough for an introvert to date but how do you ask someone if they're down for smoking everyday while you're on the date. I've haven't been on a date for a year and I just have no idea how to get back in there. It's getting really sad. I'm too young for this shit.

2. #2 Old School Smoker, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Well, just don't come out and say it all at once. Wait for the conversation to steer itself toward the cannabis culture subject. Then you can mention that you are a daily smoker. Ask if him if he'd like to smoke with you. I'll bet the answer will be yes.

3. #3 The Nickatina, Oct 18, 2014
    Say something along the lines of, "do you smoke weed?" if she says yes jackpot.  If no, no pot....

Smoking is becoming pretty common among our generation.

4. Idk, I'd just ask but I'm no introvert

5. I am with Annicus. You should have no fear of the truth. You cannot expect to meld your personality with everyone, male or female. Keep your conversation intelligent and in good taste and you will be fine. How to start: Stop calling cannabis 'shit'. Thats ignorant 'cracker' talk.

6. #6 GratefulFred, Oct 18, 2014
    Well, if it is just a date you don't have to get into it.  If the date doesn't go well you may never spend much time with that person again, so there's no need to broach the subject.  I'd just treat the date as an exploratory project where two people are getting to know each other.  If the subject happens to come up that's fine and you can discuss it, but I'd see  no need to bring it up until things get a bit more serious - second date at the earliest.

If you think of it this way you don't have to add that extra burden to all the others you face as an introvert trying to date.  Believe me most people don't reveal everything about themselves on the first date.  It isn't wise to do so anyway.

7. They called the situation shit

8. Go for a really outgoing girl that likes smoking weed, I liked dating introvert men cause I liked the challenge and trying to get them out of their shell. It works out well and you'll be able to have an interesting relationship that u both will meet in the middle. Try fb, or dating site. You can meet someone anywhere. I met my man on a video game and we have lived together for the past 3 years and it's been amazing. He is quite and I'm crazy and loud but it works

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I'm a fairly introverted person, mostly because I am uncomfortable in large groups or with people I don't know very well. I don't really like to give a lot away until I know what I am dealing with, you know?
    Anyway. I never found dating very difficult. If you look the part, guys will come and talk to you. Then its a matter of you being able to hold a conversation and be interesting and comfortable with yourself. Just make sure you don't dress the *wrong* way otherwise the guys that are going to come up and talk to you are probably not the ones you are looking for. You have to find that middle ground. 
    Your an introvert though, you should be good at reading people considering you watch more then participate, you should have a good idea of the sorts of things the guys you want to come to you are interested in. Just do your best to radiate that. 
    And as far as the whole smoking weed thing goes, that was never a problem for me either. Usually the red eyes and slightly skunky undertones to my perfume sort of give it away. 

10. Try a dating site, look for someone who's weed friendly. I don't like to message chicks that aren't cool w 420. Or sometimes I'll do it anyway since they don't really need to know. I'm an introvert too & social awkward. I'm just looking for someone to like me for me. Hasn't happened yet but I'm having fun 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #11 MochaBearBlazed, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    im a college aged introverted stoner too, i feel the pain homie 

12. Woman have it easier than us guys.

Dress nice (not slutty), perfume all that stuff, and look friendly. Body language wise don't look unapproachable such as legs/arms crossed.

Also if you say something minor such as hello, any guy will probably feel more comfortable starting a conversation.

13. Go to a dating website and put 420 friendly somewhere on your profile.

Depending on the site there can be literally hundreds of women to contact via private message.

Perfect for shy guys.

14. They don't.  :hide: :confused_2:

15. i dont date lulz

life is my wife, women are just for fun...

16. i dont really date... its not my thing. i enjoy the time i have to myself more than romantic company.

Sent from my GT-I9082L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. With my current boyfriend, it came up after he asked me if I had anything medical he needed to know about. I told him everything, and he asked me how I managed the symptoms, to which I (half-jokingly) replied "Honestly? Cannabis and Jesus. I hope that doesn't put you off."

He replied "The Cannabis or the Jesus? Because the latter is more upsetting than the former."

Turned out that he just doesn't like the smell. I work around that, and we get along marvelously.

18. Come to Virginia?

19. I met mine online so there's that. 3 years still strong though. . The tricky bit is trying to explain to my dad how we met /awkward/