Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles dont work on me

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MattmPsi, Oct 18, 2014.

1. The first time i ever used an edible was the only edible experience of mine that ever worked, and it was mind blowing. Wish i could experience it again. It was a firecracker that i made about a year into being a pot smoker (its been about 2 now)

I took it on the ride to work and i was so high they sent me home. (Didnt get fired that day)

Anyways, i keep trying to make edibles now doing it exactly as done before but it never has any effect.

Recenly i put 5g of some lightly vaped bud and baked it all into one cookie. Ate it abd nothing happened. Ive put entire quarters of dank into single servings and nothing.

Any advice?

2. All are different.
    try again.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    You fucked up you have to have fucked up and dont know how to make edibles.

I can make a single cookie that will fuck you up so bad you cant walk, talk or pronounce your own fucking name.

Your edibles dont, but I can overdose your ass big time.

4. Alright, that sounds well and dandy, but i dont have access to your edibles.

5. Put between a half gram and a gram of reclaim into peanut putter in a bowl covered in foil in a toaster over. Try to mix it before putting it in, its hard but try. heat it to 150 for a half hour and mix. put it back in for another 10 minutes. Mix it again. Let it sit overnight, and eat it the next day on an empty stomach. The heating/mixing is just to get it all mixed evenly. The fat absorption takes place overnight. I guarantee you'll have to go to bed after two hours.