(172w CFL|LST|SOG|Organic)Strawberry Fields Forever

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by VeritableHypocrisy, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Er.. It's called "Wonder Brick," not "Miracle Brick." XD

2. Tbh, ive accidentally grown plants i didnt mean to grow by simply throwing dead and rotting vegetation into castings alone.

Even without light the plants grew long and leafless, pure white in total darkness in a pile of castings i was mixing.

Coco coir is some of the very best medium there is. Ive never used it, but i hear NOTHING but praise from everyone who ever has. I hear it can contain bugs and don't know if its ph neutral or not, but ill be using it myself before long. Its on my list of "to do's"

Some in the organic community say if you get the worm casting ratio correct all you have to do is add water, but these guys add a lot more than that. (I've added nothing but water and teas to my gardens for years)If it were my crop, id mix up whatever the experiment required and grow a plant or two in there. That way you can grow your other plants with a proven recipe, the recipe you're using now, to ensure you get the bud you're after. That way your experiment doesn't cost you as much if you fail, not that i think you will.

But tbh, if all i had was those two ingredients, id sure as hell make it work one way or another.

3. Well I meant for bedding for the worms. I want to harvest the EWC my worms have produced and put them in some wonder brick coco coir. 

4. Lol bonehead moment!

That will be fine, just remember, they LOVE that thick cardboard, melons and most of all, manures of all kinds!

5. Mkay. Well how's a little cow manure and some cannabis, cucumber, and ghost pepper trimmings sound on top?

6. Sounds like worm feast to me :smoke:

I actually grow plants a few times a year specifically for chickens, rabbit and worms. :smoke:

Bout to dig through my winter seeds tbh.

7. Rabbits like collards and mustard greens. Chickens I just give pizza crust to. Lol

8. I feed the chickens any vegetables that are raw or cooked unless they're listed on my do not feed list, stuff like raw potato skins. Anything the chickens cant eat, like steak, i feed to the dogs. All of the chicken poo, rabbit poo, and some of the dog poo goes to the worm bins. Oh yeah, you can compost dog poo, but it really depends on a lot of things. You dont wanna go just dumping 30lbs of dogshit in a pile in there, because their diet isnt green enough, but mixed in with a bunch of green shit, ie, herbivore poo, it disappears with the rest of it.

I try to feed my rabbits and my dogs and worms varied diets, so that my plants get a plethora of nutrients from a broad spectrum. its been scientifically proven that what you feed your worms you feed your plants, which is why not all worm castings are created equal.

9. Well with nothing but plant matter and green manures, it should be a pretty decent quality. The stuff I've got atm is from plant matter solely.

10. Then youll have some top notch shit :smoke:

11. Sounds good to me! Alright. I am drunk af. Imma go take a hot shower and some pics. Hopefully not of my personal places like the naked lady thread. LOL

12. Look at 'er! She's gawgious.

IMG_20141022_173450 - Copy.jpg

13. Strawberry Cough is doing great! Picked up some free mexibrick tonight. Running it through the bong instead of my e-pipe.

14. 3 of the 4 Chernobyl seed are up and looking good in the back row..

[​IMG]

15. Hells to the yeah :smoke:

16. Took some clones today off one of my favorite strains..

[​IMG]

17. Gonna just post a picture update of my Strawberry Cough seedling! Also, the indica there is a cutting off the one in my other journal, it's gonna be vegged until it's a decent size. 

IMG_20141026_151116 - Copy.jpg IMG_20141026_151124 - Copy.jpg