(172w CFL|LST|SOG|Organic)Strawberry Fields Forever

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by VeritableHypocrisy, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Looking good - and I'll remember that Widow isn't very cold tolerant if asked.

~~sherry

2. Yeah, she has a hard time recovering if temps reach lower than about 48, which is what they hit that night. She just purpled up and.. Well, grew a little, but temps hit 50 and stunted her again. But that's alright. I bet she'll be more heat-tolerant than cold tolerant. I'll still get at least 1 to harvest. I am gonna make it a point to. Tomorrow or the day after I have to transplant another cutting from my bubble cloner into some soil, haha. That'll make four rooted cuttings. That's all I'll need, so I think as the others root I'll just throw them in a 6 inch cup or a solo cup and veg a little bit then flower, unlike the main ones which'll be all 1 gallon girls. <3.

looks great, lol :D :D

4. Thanks. :3

5. Won't be an update tonight. Fed the mother plant and her happy clones today, that's about all there is to say for the moment.

6. Well, that's good enough for me.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello, hope youre not upset with me for yesterday :(

7. Nah. I'm alright. I can't sleep tonight though. I got to sleep at like 9, woke up at 10, then got to sleep at 12, woke up at 1, went to sleep at 4, just woke back up at 6.. =/

8. Been causing trouble again have we?

Chef.

9. Nah, he's fine. I had really bad nightmares last night and haven't felt good all day primarily because of that. In fact I've got less sleep tonight than I needed for sure. Had like 3 naps, but no actual sleep.

10. The Widow has breathed her last breath. Unfortunately, she just got worse and worse after that cold snap. I'll try another go at it, but if it doesn't work out, well.. It happens, you know? At least I have more beans to try with! <3

The indica flowering in the flower chamber is getting a little happier, pretty, each day.

Then there's the Strawberry Cough. <3

WP_20141216_005 - Copy.jpg WP_20141216_006 - Copy.jpg WP_20141216_008 - Copy.jpg WP_20141216_009 - Copy.jpg WP_20141216_010 - Copy.jpg WP_20141216_011 - Copy.jpg

Oh! Like my bag of chips? Seriously. I made that out of a bag of chips and cardboard with elmer's glue, haha.
    WP_20141216_012 - Copy.jpg

11. Very cool light hood

12. It was some rip-off of doritos. The film on it looked like mylar so I said why not? Since it's attached to the plastic cover on the lights, it also poses no real fire hazard, lest the lights have a MAJOR malfunction.

13. super cool

14. I like it. My girlfriend does, too. Said she'll have to buy me more. <3

15. Woke up this morning and tossed a rooted cutting into my soil, making 5 plants in my veg box, haha. Gonna just let all 4 cuttings take off, then LST a bit, then flower. I will definitely be spraying one of them with cannafem, to see how well it work. :3

16. Near a tree, by the river, there's a hole in the ground, where 2 packs of seeds, I happen to've found. 1 labelled Purple Star, and 1 labelled Goblin Septer. Unknown numbers of seeds and not gonna bother to count. Many seeds, to be seen.

Also, I know nobody will know that sound reference, so here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ehHOwmQRxU

17. #557 Franklins Tower, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Here.........

Attached Files:

18. That's pretty. <3

19. Thank you. Its my second harvest. Been growing since Dec of last year. It's not trimmed of all sugar leaves and such but it's strong as hell and makes great cannabutter.

20. Same time frame here. I can produce buds like that but so far it's been mites or mold.