My female plant is growing cannabis sprouts

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by abzy_babzy, Oct 18, 2014.

Perhaps, though I've never seen it. But in any event, if it was a pup, or kiki, or whatever term you like, there would be NO cotyledon. That only comes from the embryo in the seed and only one set (usually).

It's an errant seed, either from the plant (doubtful IMO), dropped by the OP at some point in time, or, not even mj, but something that looks like it.

Who knows? Strange things go on with plants under cover of darkness. :ey:

Wet

2. Yeah I've never seen it happen with cannabis but many other house plants and even aquatic plants. When you have expensive aquatic plants clone themselves, you yell 'fuck yes!'.

3. Because there's been 2 growths in the same pot, wouldn't that mean the chances are high that it's coming from the female plant?

Check for plants for seed pods.  They should be fat, swollen and pretty easy to see.  If they're coming from the female plant, they are very mature, so you should see seeds peeking out of their seed pod casings.

Maybe your plant was fertilized by "wild" pollen.  You are growing outside, right?

5. Yeah she's an outdoor plant. I lock her up at night for security reasons

I'd guess it's one of his buddies or a neighbor that's messing with his mojo.

I've seen a lot of things but I've never seen anything like that unless it came from a seed LOL.

7. Abzy_Babzy, did you ever check this plant for more seeds? I'm still very curious - about whether your plant is just dropping a few seeds or if the baby seedling is even actually cannabis.

Will you check the plant and get back to us?

Thx

J

8. Delete it if its a few issue.. not even your post

9. If you want actual interest in your garden then start your own thread - don't hijack somebody else's.

You're absolutely right; this isn't my thread. It's just called common courtesy. Have a nice day dude.

J