Obama appoints an Ebola Czar, lol

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Fizzly, Oct 18, 2014.

please list things that you believe are obamas fault

2. 1. You

• Like Like x 3
    hmm,... seems like you have a hard time blaming obama for things. Why is that?

4. #24 SlightlyStonedSD, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Lmao. Its so much simpler when you can point to one guy and blame him huh? He never had a real chance to do anything from the start so fuck everyone that blames him for everything.

It's the whole government that's fucked stop trying to dumb it down.

Edit- congress made it their mission to block everything he proposes regardless of the details to cause dysfunction which you can all now blame on the prez because he's the face of their dysfunction.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So when obama signed the Family smoking prevention act, that wasn't his fault?
    /?
    Or when he extend3ed the patriot act with his sig? Or when he said he was going to veto NDAA 2012 and then didn't do that?

• Like Like x 2
  6. #26 SlightlyStonedSD, Oct 18, 2014
    Do you really believe if someone else was in his place it would be different?

Edit- I'm not saying I like him I just think our problems run deeper than the mascot at the top.

So things Obama did arn't his fault? That is BS and that is why our presidents all suck ass. 

• Like Like x 1
    Ron Paul would've done a lot of things differently. 

Obama is the same as President Bush - it's sad and nearly perverted the media can create such a distortion, that the vast majority of the American public thinks the exact opposite. 

• Like Like x 2
  9. I think in the eyes of most people every decision he makes is the wrong decision before he makes it. I think blaming him for every problem in our country is counter-productive.

10. Such as?

Not what I'm doing so put your strawman back out in the field where it belongs

12. #32 SlightlyStonedSD, Oct 18, 2014
    I don't discuss politics enough to understand your lingo

Edit

straw man
    noun
    noun: strawman
    a person compared to a straw image; a sham.
    a sham argument set up to be defeated

Still not sure what you mean. ..

13. #33 Uncle_Meat420, Oct 18, 2014

Strawman = your saying my position is one thing (blame obama for everything) and then attacking that and pretending you won the arguement. WHEN IN REALITY: my position is something else (obama is responsible for legislation he signed) You then go on to dodge all questions relating to my real position

You don't discuss politics often yet you still feel as though you know more and have a better opinion than everyone else right?

Actually ending the wars. Attacking the war on drugs. Cutting down executive orders and other federal powers that have been abused. Being transparent. Pushing for an audit of the Federal Reserve. Not supplying drug cartels with American weapons. Not trying to infringe on the 2nd amendment. 

How's that for starters?  :smoking:

15. I didn't direct it at you. I was reiterating my point. People are quick to blame obama when lots of people deserve blame. That's my opinion. Take it or leave it.

I know for a fact I don't know more than everyone. My opinion isn't better than anyone else's but it's worth as much.

I'm not one of those people that gets butt hurt on the Internet and has to be right. I express my opinion and listen to others. I've learned a lot here and my opinions and views have evolved here.

16. It sounds great. Heard it before.

17. #37 Uncle_Meat420, Oct 18, 2014
    you quoted me then said :

Lmao. Its so much simpler when you can point to one guy and blame him huh? He never had a real chance to do anything from the start so fuck everyone that blames him for everything.

It's the whole government that's fucked stop trying to dumb it down.

Edit- congress made it their mission to block everything he proposes regardless of the details to cause dysfunction which you can all now blame on the prez because he's the face of their dysfunction

THEN.

You refused to answer if things obama signed are his fault with a dodge.

From who? 

19. Obama said he was gonna end the war. Why should I believe Ron Paul would have?

Because Ron Paul had a proven record of voting against war, where Obama did not.

That's why  : ]