Post In This Thread If You Think Cannabis Should be Legal Throughout the Universe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Onerleaf, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Freedom.  Maybe there are other planets out there also...

For legalization.

2. What a pointless thread...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I think cannabis should be more heavily restricted than it already is and growers need a heavier penalty.

4. Lol, cawdswallup....you rascal!

It probably is legal everywhere else in the universe and this is the only backwater swamp-planet that has made it illegal.

5. Hippie Dippie.

6. Hell yeah dude! Legalize that shit!!!! Haha

Remember prohibition? It still doesn't work!!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #8 Galaxy420, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    in terms of enlightenment we are at the bottom of the barrel on this planet and are just starting to awaken to greater possibility all the while with non enlightened people making all efforts to hold back the enlightened. look at how cannabis alleviates and reverses the effects of glaucoma. in a real world with enlightened people the first thing to happen would be to give every human with glaucoma cannabis for their time here visiting the planet. now add all the other issues that cannabis helps deal with and you get my point. But---  then again if we were a more enlightened humans on the planet I seriously doubt we would have the diseases we now deal with as the enlightenment would take care of the heavy earth bound issues and bring them into the light...

f*ck that. earth weed is for earthlings. unless you got some of that sweet space weed to share, maybe?

[​IMG]

9. Hmmm... smoking with Adromedians. That would be interesting.

10. Legalize cannabis on Titan! 

11. Marijuana should be legalized for everyone.
    It's a preventative medicine, and was put here on this Earth for that use.
    It's time for change, people!

12. Marijuana Should Be Legal All 50 States. I Personally Believe Anyone Who Has Never Smoked Weed Has A Hard Time Believing In The Herb. There's So Many Myths And Urban Legends That Stop People From Hearing The Truth. I Believe It Should Be Legal Recreational And Medicinally. This Prohibition Has Lasted Way Too Long. The Miracle Herb Has Been Subject To The Black Market Too Long. It's Almost 2015 we've Come A Long Way To Legalize A Plant That Is Used In Its Natural Form. A Herb That Is So Pure You Can Taste From Which It Derived. The Federal Government Won't Even Fund Research To Prove Its Worthiness To Be A Legal Plant To Possess In All 50 States Including DC. It's Sad Our Own Government Will Only Fund Study's To Prove The Bad In The Herb. To A Stoner It's Like Telling Someone Water Isn't Good For Them. To Me These Studies Are Just Trying To Provide Another Bogus Reason Why It Should Be Illegal. It's A Scam Our Government Knows The Cure To Cancer,Aids, Seizures, Nerve Disorders, Insomnia, Relaxation and Many More. For A "Drug" (And I Say That With Utter Remorse) That Anyone Can Use As Much As They Desire and Never Over Dose. This Is A Miracle Plant. This Is A Miracle Drug. Doctors Should Be Breaking Necks Trying To Fund Clinical Trials. Investors Should Be Buying Up Stock Up Like Crazy. A Plant That Can Be Produced Anywhere On The Planet. But Why Not? There Scared Because It's Illegal.They're Scared They're Gonna Get Arrested. They're Scared There Investments Will Be Confiscated By The Government. We The People, The Voice Of Marijuana Need To Educate The General Public With The Truth. No More Urban Legends And Myths. No More Parents Raising Their Children Believing This Plant Is The Same As A Hard Drug Like Crack Or Coke, Meth. The World Is Constantly Changing And This Prohibition Has Never Changed. We Need To Be The United Nation Of America.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum