My dumbass dealer got robbed last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Austria-Hungary, Oct 17, 2014.

1. If I was in that position I would have asked the kid for his phone or I.D and I would return it to him once he came back with my money. Like that was so obviously going to happen I am shocked your dealer fell for it. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 Infinite Experience, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Don't worry karma is going to come back on his ass. He'll probably end up beaten and/or killed for doing the same exact thing. As for your dealer, I think he learned a valuable lesson.

3. #23 rain dancer, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    We should change the definition of robbed to idiot imo.

Because i see people who are dumb using that word a lot, as if its interchangeable with idiocy. Maybe ill start a petition...or something.

The first time they really get robbed, theyre gonna be in for a big shock! That's for damn sure LOL

4. This is true, I've seen really robbery happen, my friend had about 2 pounds of amazing weed and someone broke into his house, stole the 2 pounds, his clones, and all his growing equipment, he was out a few grand.

5. If I was the dealer i would let him inspect while I hold it. It never would have left my hands. You don't get my green till I get your green

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol I would of told the cunt to jog on or give me the $300 up front and I'll be back in a bit with the weed. It's simple as fuck do you have the money or not I don't appreciate getting fucked around pay upfront or fuck off!

7. Exactly. Armed robberies even worse.

If the word trust is involved at any point, its not a robbery, its a VERY stupid front and might as well be a gift.

8. Yep I just buy quarters. This allows me to stay within the laws of MD and DC when I go to work in the city.

9. Maryland is a medical state now?

Lmao, no shit eh? This guy might do better with a regular job.

11. armed robberies are scary shit...was robbed at gunpoint when I worked as a pizza delivery driver...

whether the weapon used was a gun, a knife, or just wrods...doesn't change that your friend was robbed, by definition...still, this one is nothing more than a lesson in how not to do something.

LOL he has one, dealing is a side thing.

13. Im just surprised the dealer is not pissed at Op and his friend. Op did opt for the guy that just robbed his own dealer. You should really check who you vouch for man or else your word is going to become useless.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Rule #1 Don't sell to someone you don't know.
    Rule #2 Don't front.

15. #35 budbudgoose, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    I had a dumbass friend who robbed his dealer that was also his dorm mate.

my friend asked his friends to come busting through his dorm with masks and guns while him and his dormmate were playing video games as if they were both being held up. his friends take all the roommate's weed. 

then 5 minutes later, as if on cue, my friend leaves the dorm. His dormmate, in the meanwhile, called campus police about his drugs being stolen (lol??). The cops find my friend and his friend driving with all the stolen goods.

moral of the story...
    dont be this dumbass.

• Like Like x 3
  16. What did the guy do to your friend when he found out it was a set up? That must have gotten really messy. 

his roommate was a hippie. that's why he called the cops about his stolen weed. lol.

my friend was expelled of course.

18. your boy is stupid as fuck...inspect my ass....... I woulda told him to fuck off and inspect my nuts....

19. My homie robbed a weed dude like that, got a pound and a half of dank and gave me the half...I smoked that shit way too fast man

20. $300 for an ounce of kush? That Kush better be all purple and crusted in solid gold.....