I use oranges instead of apples and you should too

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by budbudgoose, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Pretty sure inhaling burning citric acid is horrible for your lungs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Y not use a glass bong slider instead of aluminum foil and save your brain

pretty sure inhaling anything burning is horrible for your lungs. let's at least give the burn some flavor. =)

well of course. but if you have a slider, you most likely have a bong or piece and don't need to resort to using an orange. 

5. What if all I have is a rotten banana?

6. lol thats a terrible way to look at it but power to ya my friend

7. I have only smoked out of an apple once, it was kind of mealy so we used it to smoke out of instead of throwing it out. In the unlikely event that I have nothing else to smoke out of, I would go pick something up before I used fruit again. The apple did give it a sweeter burn? haha

8. I just made a kiwi pipe. the fruit was pretty ripe but it was still pretty legit, but wayy too much juice and the skin started to peel off. got a good 3 bowl before I trashed it. 

what fruit should i try next?

i think watermelon bong is my next project.

well? how was your pomegranate pipe? 

10. It didn't work as well as you'd think.

Don't do it :p

11. He is serious 0% of the time all the time.

12. tell me how that ashy oj tastes

13. I wouldnt know. I dont get any ash from an orange.

But the orange flavored smoke tastes great.

14. No shit, you get ash from the weed. it gets in the Orange and mixes with the juice. suck a little too hard and get some yummy ashy orange juice.

that aluminum foil is harming your brain obviously.

No shit the ash comes from the weed. nobody is saying to drink the juice. if u can't figure out how to smoke it without a mouthful of juice, you should probably change your username to "derp". 

and everyone knows that aluminum foil protects your brain. i've been wearing my aluminum hat for years now.

16. why did you think it came from the Orange then ? I don't need to smoke out of an orange because I'm not 12.

17. If you read the original post, the tip is for ppl who don't have access to anything besides fruit.

Just because you get creative with how you smoke doesn't make you 12. Where would we be if every derp like you thought dabbing or gravity bongs were dumb?

You say you re not 12, but your reading comprehension is about that level.

18. Oh man poor orange :(

:p

Save an orange, use a pipe man :smoke:

19. I wonder if this guy is the ultimate troll of gc but maybe he's legit.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

20. Only read it like a 12 year old because you write it like a 12 year old. There's creative and then there's just plain stupid. A recycler seems like something creative, not an orange. what are you talking about gbs and dabs for? We are talking about nasty orange pipes.