Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headies 5gs for 80 Good deal or Ripped Help ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by j420kid, Oct 17, 2014.

1. #1 j420kid, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Does this sound like a good deal or am I getting ripped?

its 20 bucks a g and its  super danky and I got 5g'z for 80 bucks

Dmv Area

Thanks to everyone who replied

2. Only DMV I know is the Department of Motor Vehicles
    Yeah, 20 a g is what I pay, buying by gram you got 1 free
    Next time grab an eighth or a quarter, I only pay 50 an 8th and its 3.5

3. Yep, its a fucking rip off for something that cost maybe $0.50/g to grow. That being said, unless you can get a better deal then pay it or go without.

4. #4 Mid man, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Not really a good deal

I pay 50 for 1/8 in a illegal state with somewhat high (but not the highest) dank prices

I can't say you got ripped off though price vary too much

5. 20/g is fine up until you exceed an eighth. at that point it should be around 90-100$ for 7 grams

6. I'm sure you can find some cheaper. Obviously you're in an illegal state and cant get the best prices, but I am also and get 10/g on dank :/
    If that's literally all you can find though, then it's worth it. 
    After an eighth though the prices should get a little better, so to save money just pick up more at one time.