I am a Christian who doesnt believe in hell

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Fredbear, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Sorry I do believe their is a hell but its not for humans.

I believe hell was created for satan and his followers...(the demons who fought with him when they were kicked out of heaven.

Yes hitler is in heaven.......(he had millions standing behind him telling him he was right in doing such actions)

What is God gonna do send his own to hell for not hearing his word correctly.....kids brought up in the "wrong" house hold learning the "wrong" religion are going to hell.

when hell is brought up in the bible its always someones vision they are describing

I ve read somewhere that when Jesus spoke of hell he was describing a prison and people took that description and started basing there assumption of hell....when all he ment is that there is suffering

thoughts

2. Most "bad" behavior traits (what we humans assign as bad) are directly related to their environments/upbringings/parents... how could someone be punished for something that was beyond their control from the very beginning?  Do you think the natural law of reality (god) would punish it's own for being a victim of circumstance? 

• 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes according to the U.S. Bureau of the Census;
    • 72% of adolescent murderers grew up without fathers. 60% of America's rapists grew up the same way according to a study by D. Cornell (et al.), in Behavioral Sciences and the Law;
    • 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes according to the National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools;
    • 80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes according to a report in Criminal Justice & Behavior;
    • In single-mother families in the U.S. about 66% of young children live in poverty;
    • 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes;
    • Children from low-income, two-parent families outperform students from high-income, single-parent homes. Almost twice as many high achievers come from two-parent homes as one-parent homes according to a study by the Charles F. Kettering Foundation.
    • 85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes according to a study by the Center for Disease Control;
    • Of all violent crimes against women committed by intimates about 65% were committed by either boy-friends or ex-husbands, compared with 9 % by husbands;
    • Girls living with non-natal fathers (boyfriends and stepfathers) are at higher risk for sexual abuse than girls living with natal fathers;
    • Daughters of single mothers are 53% more likely to marry as teenagers, 111% more likely to have children as teenagers, 164% more likely to have a premarital birth and 92% more likely to dissolve their own marriages.

• Like Like x 3
  3. this is what iam saying

4. You are wrong Bro.  There is a Heaven and there is Hell.  There is the Father and then there is Satan.  When Christ spoke of Hell, he was speaking of a literal place.  And yes, Hell is a prison.  A prison that is a lake of fire full of souls who made choices that suited themselves.  The Doctrine of Freewill allows each of us to make choices to do the right thing(s) or the wrong thing(s).  As far as people following false religions, following false teachers, false doctrines or worshipping of the self.  The Father gives us all choices each and everyday.  If you or anyone is not sure that they are following God the Father and his teachings, then you should pray and have a very personal relationship with the Father.  He will point you into the direction you should go.  Read the Bilble deligently and pray about what you have read, you will recieve guidance.  Hitler in heaven?  Stalin in heaven?  Mao in heaven and the rest of those who became human debris.  No, they aren't in heaven.  Unless you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior and sincerely repent for your sins fore we have all sinned, you will get to meet Hitler in Hell.

God and faith require effort like everything in life requires effort.

5. I believe in little Red Riding Hood but I do not believe in The Big Bad Wolf!

• Like Like x 1
  6. They made up shit as they went along when they wrote the bible, don't see why you can't either. I don't agree with what you believe but I support you having that belief.

7. I was raised Catholic and I do not believe in God. Why? Well because I learned extensively about the death camps, I will probably take a trip to the Holocaust museum in DC soon since I live close and tourist season is just about over. I would bring my gf but I think it too upsetting for her and friends I think do not understand the history or antisemitism they may or may not harbor. I personally think I will just go alone since I do not want to hear ignorant remarks during or after. Anyhow, yes I do not believe in God because no God worth entrusting and worshiping would allow such barbarity. Being all-knowing he would have snuffed it out in its infancy, no God.

8. It is interesting to read so many ignorant posts about how everyone who believes in God is ignorant. Every naysayer seems to know the truth but none seem to explain how there could be no God considering all of the bad things that have happened to people in the world. This alone shows thier ignorance and it seems very foolish to come to such a conclusion without actually even attempting to understand the character of God...the God who gave His word through the bible and presented that character through Jesus Christ. Does it hurt to see so many people so extremely upset at God that they hate Him and that they hate Him so much that they say He can't exist? Yes it does...very much. My only hope is that before you continue to hate and deny Him, that you at least open your heart enough to at least re-visit the question sincerely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You are sick. According to Romans 8:38-39 if Hitler even considered whispering the sinners prayer on his deathbed, He will be sitting at the right hand of God on judegement day. All of the blind sheeple will be saying "but he murdered millions of jews!" And God will reply "I don't know what you are talking about.....his slate has been wiped clean"

• Like Like x 2
  10. And what of the Nephilim?! Or are you one of those christians who only follow a few passages out of the entire book?

• Like Like x 1
  11. How can someone say they are christian but then make up beliefs to fit there personal ideas? 

Why not just say I'm a human, I believe these things?

• Like Like x 3
    That's how ALL religions get started...

• Like Like x 3
  13. That sounds like every christian I've ever met. 

• Like Like x 2
  14. Do you think there is only one proper interpretation to the bible, and the church owns it?

15. #15 -13 Amp-, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    yeah it does...this one isn't a big deal but its always bothered me...

Everyone has heard it at every funeral they have been to, that the deceased wa an angel in heaven....or that someone's dead loved one is their guardian angel....and they talk about their angel wings and have paintings of angels as people with wings...also the most common depiction of an angel is female....

Absolutely none of that is biblical...the bible says that Angels are different beings than humans (Jesus said "we will be like angels, being LIKE something means you are not that thing) so no your dead loved ones are not angels...

Angels do not have wings, there is nothing in the bible that says that angels have wings, it most likely came about when they tried to convert pagans and the pagan gods had wings...

and all Angels referenced in the bible have male names and when they manifest on earth in the biblical stories they appear as men....all Angels are men...

but almost 100% of Christians you talk to believe that angels are dead humans that have wings....and they believe it is in the bible

16. Christianity is one of the silliest religions.
    > Teach people that there is a hell for bad people who disobey God.
    > Teach that anyone can go to heaven and God has infinite mercy.
    > Teach everyone is automatically saved by Christ's death and resurrection.
    > Teach that in order to get to heaven, you have to obey God.

This bullshit has more plot-holes than a low-budget, time-travel movie.

17. What are you talking about? They do it all the time.

18. #18 VaperVape, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Hell never made sense to me, or the concept of the devil.

IMO, the devil is a metaphor for the human ego.

Look at the world around you.  The majority of suffering and evil is caused by greed.  
    Poverty exists because a select few have more money than they will ever spend.
    People rob, cheat and steal because they want more and more and more.
    It is in human ego to want more and be the best.

Next time you do something 'wrong', ask yourself, did a devil tell you do it or your ego?

Take for example when Jesus was on a mountain looking a city and 'Satan' tempts him to betray God to have it all.
    Replace 'Satan' with 'his ego'.  It makes much more sense.

That is my take on things.  I think all religion is full of it.  To me if you are positive, doing positive things, and spreading positive vibes, you will be fine.  No need to follow all these stupid ass rules made by mankind.

19. I'm a satanic agnostic that believes in heaven.

20. I remember hearing a Christian explain that in his interpretation, Hell is not a physical place, or a state of being after death, but merely one's seperation from god. Interesting twist, I must say.

• Like Like x 1