Adapter stuck inside domeless Ti nail, how to get it out?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by wumboshouse, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Okay, so basically my adapter that connects my domeless nail to my rig snapped clean right off the side closest to the nail, and now I'm without an adapter. Basically I'm trying to get this thing unstuck, I don't really care how, just please try to help me. I've tried heating up the glass inside red hot with a torch, and placing it under cold water multiple times, and that has only shattered the glass in a few spots. I've also tried heating it up really hot, and start to tap with a wooden spoon, but that still won't work. I've tried tapping it without heat, under cold water, hot water, I feel like I've tried everything including jamming a screwdriver in there trying to break it into pieces, but that won't even fucking work either...
    The glass is inside the nail, it's no longer hanging out, so I can't get a grip of the glass.

2. the drill did it, nevermind. solved. Diamond tipped drillbit is the solution to this.