210w Cfl + 150w Hps Bag Seed Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bf0otechsavii, Oct 17, 2014.

1. #61 GrowTrees, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    What I like to do is grab the stem of the leaf and slightly bend it to the side and if it snaps then it was ready to come off and if it bends then just leave it and try again in a few days. If it looks obviously dead and like theres not much energy left in the leaf then just pull it off.
    The bottom leaves will tend to die through out its life, thats completely normal unless a lot of them are dying

• Like Like x 1
  2. #62 Bf0otechsavii, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    Thought id update the pics so here she is
    i threw about 5 xtra cfls I had laying around underneath her seemed like a good idea

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. #63 Bf0otechsavii, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    So i noticed that some of the smaller stems and even the main colas stems seem to have this purple mixedin to it i have one stem thats all purple not sure if its the strain it was a bagseed i dont remember. read up that myb its the nutes i doubt it shes growing every day i notice new budsites im leaning more towards the tempeture it gets really cold about 50 55 at night indoors it actually gets like mid thirties at night could that be it she looks so full a life lol any advice is welcomed

4. Those temps are a little cold, you don't want to go below 60 and I would recommend trying to keep it at like 65 with the lights off. The purple is either from the cold or just genetics, almost all of my strains have that

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey guys quick up date pics took the screen apart plant was starting to curve to much but its okay all the growth stretched out enough to space out a bit for better light penetration she got droopy but fixed it she was just thirsty was thinking about a small room heater but the cheapest one at walmart run at 1509 watts so not sure yet but temps getting lower as low as 50 in the grow room yet to see any damage she still growing taller but I am curious about the effects of cold temp besides the purple how much damage can I expect if I keep her in those temps if u guys have any ideas about cheap option for heating let me know I was watching a video about a candle and clay pot but any ideas welcome

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. 50 is pretty low, you really dont want to go below 60.

7. #67 Bf0otechsavii, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    yea im really stuck on this cus I really didnt want to spend any more cash on this but I guess just for the winter

Plug in a room heater last night it stayed about 68 this morning

8. Pic update tge plant on the corner is a grape ape seed that I got in an ocho I got at the club

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Srry been busy with christmas stuff guys heres an update shes in week 8 happy holidays.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ok so I cut her down ill post dry weight when shes done drying

Attached Files:

11. Is that all off CFL? Il b waiting for the weight!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. #72 Bf0otechsavii, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    Hello srry about the wait so I got a little bit over 2 1/2 oz thats not includding all tbe stuff I cut off through out the grow lol ill get some pics of the dry stuff later today i already started a new grow its in a 10 gallon container im thinking top one more time than I did with this see what 16 colas look like same lighting 210 cfl watts and 150 hps.