210w Cfl + 150w Hps Bag Seed Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bf0otechsavii, Oct 17, 2014.

1. So after about 12 pack of Heineken I got the idea to build my own tamato ring or whatever its called its prolly the ghettost thing youve seen but it seems to have work now my question is should I get a scrog and combined the two or is there any need for the scrog
    20141022_162111.jpg

2. You can get the same results from just LSTing the branches, a screen might make it easier but it will work either way

3. thank you sir the some of the branches still short so I lstd all 8 then ill softtie them

4. Nice man, it's looking good.

5. Yea im pretty happy with it just hope its a girl no signs of pre flower yet . in november itll be 2months but I guess since I have the light on 24/0? ive read on here that its best to flower when in show pre flower signs in veg what do u guys think.

6. #46 GrowTrees, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Honestly you can flower it whenever. Just know that it stretches 2 to 3 times as big while in flower. After you switch, it should take about a week to show its sex

7. Im impatient I just exentended the veg room threw the flowering plant in there im start flowering the bagseed tonight and I also have a grape ape thats just a seedling in a 2 gallon pot ima flower that one too I guess lol or should I seperate it

8. I know its way to early to tell but im inpatient whst do you guys think I fed the plant some big bloom and tigerbloom a couple days before i started flower cycle im not sure if its just growth or preflowering looks like a little baby hair sticking out of a pod but I could be way wrong

2014-10-24 11.38.06.png

9. Still too early

10. K so I figuered id upload some updated pics
    Been given her molasses she got thicker since last pics is it the fox farms tiger bloom I just started mixing the molasses are they going to get thicker i checked with microscope the trichs are all clear and the topped plant still hasnt shown sex still waiting i have a grape ape seedling i sprouted couple days ago from the dispensery so if this ones a male ill still have a grow journal to fill let me know what u guys think

Attached Files:

11. So quick question guys ive never tested my ph on the soil ive gave all my plants fox farms I give it one tablespoon og tigerbloom and one tablespoon of big bloom mixed in like 1 1/2 gallons of water then feed 4-5 days later soil gets dry about an inch into the pot so I flush with tap water havent had any signs of nute burn wilting dying nada just growth fast growth at that am I ok just eyeing it out or should I get a test kit we get our tap from lake tahoe I belive or the Truckee river i looked online they had pretty average drinking water so wats ur guys opinions let me know please

12. Shes a she lol I she finally showed sex pistils very happy im liking my luck 2 females in a row im growing grape ape myb I get anothergirl

13. #53 Bf0otechsavii, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    So I took ur advice got rid of ring and built my self a screen not the best but I like tell me what u think

Let me know if pics are uploading.
    o I built the screen using lumber and old Ethernet cable i built it 2x2 ft

Attached Files:

14. #54 GrowTrees, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    Hell yeah bro that looks nice! That will definitely work well
    Let the branches grow out a few inches then tuck them back under the screen and it will keep the canopy even and use up most of the screen

15. ell yeah bro that looks nice! That will definitely work well
    Let the ima ranches grow out a few inches then tuck them back under the screen and it will keep the canopy even and use up most of the screen[/quote]
    thanks shes doing great sounds good one side seems a bit taller so if I tuck them will it even out?

16. #56 GrowTrees, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    Yes, the highest branch is more than likely the main one so bend it under the screen and the other branches will take off because they are the new highest branches
    It basically redirects the energy to the other branches

17. So wats your opinion on defoliation? It seems like the fan leaves get bigger and thicker faster I read some threads its like 50/50 some say yay some nay after I cut the bottom fan leaves 2 weeks ago the small branches grew out or would that have happened regardless?

18. Looken good in here. I don't have a real answer. We just remove problem leaves in the way up high and leave the rest alone they die off when shes done eaten em.

19. #59 GrowTrees, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    You will always get mixed answers on that. In my opinion, I just leave all healthy leaves and only remove the dead/dying leaves. If a leaf is blocking a bud site then I just tuck it under so the bud gets light and the plant still has that leaf
    It's hard to say whether removing the leaves helped them grow but my guess would be they would have grown out like that anyways. Mine always stretch up to the light and then branch out once its really close

20. I know I ask alot of ?? But how do u know a leave is dying most of my plant looks good its just the older fan leaves that look darker but other than that not much damage