210w Cfl + 150w Hps Bag Seed Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bf0otechsavii, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Heres the window grow lol the I personally think the sun is aswome made it this big tru a window and it was shady most of the time lol shes a survivor
    20141016_224243.jpg
    20141016_224302.jpg
    20141016_224252.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah looks good bro, its still pretty early but you could get at least an eighth off that

3. #23 Bf0otechsavii, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Good to know I forgot how I got all these seeds.I figuered the taste will bring it back lol im heading to home depot to get the ducting today or tomorrow hps wont get here till 29 so I got time to set up just ducting does it need a special fan or any fan will do?

4. HomeDepot sells inline fans that will fit perfectly into ducting. They're probably on the same isle. If you get one pulling air out from the top and one pulling cool air in to the bottom that should work well

• Like Like x 1
  5. At least have one exhaust fan pulling air out from the top and maybe a fan inside if you cant get two inlines

6. So this might some like a dumb question but the one I got flowering was in a 5 gallon filled only half way I was broke at the time but I cut the bottom of thr bucket and laid it ontop of another 5 gallon I had sitting around full of the same soil should I expect any more growth or is that as big as its gunna get would rooting hormone help the roots grow more just curious I did this like right at the beginning of flowering it couple weeks ago

7. #27 GrowTrees, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    I really don't think that plant needed more soil than that but now the roots will have more soil to grow into so it will probably help yield and quality
    As for size, its about as big as its gonna get after the first few weeks in flower so it shouldnt get too much bigger, just the buds will

• Like Like x 1
  8. Srry had to ask im high-curious lol I have like 20 thousand questios but im not going to blow this thing up

9. Quick update snipped the lower fan leaves off

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. #30 Bf0otechsavii, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Alright so I got some questions hopefully someone is lurking the forums for newbies to help so first update this thing is getting bigger fast in two days it grew three more nodes on the main colas I have cfls 1 1/2 inches away from the light
    20141021_155918.jpg
    20141021_155934.jpg
    20141021_160131.jpg

2. the hooks im using to bend the stems seem to be making dark spots were it touches myb the hooks I made from a coat hangar are coated with some kinda paint staining the stem?
    20141021_155546.jpg

3.my window grow still funny... so i noticed that the stem is really long because i was only able to fill half the 5 gallon but i cut the bottom out and stacked it on another 5gallon of fox farms I haves some organic soil if I fill it the rest of the way would it rot the stem or no and is it even appropriate to mix different soils

20141021_160355.jpg 20141021_160334.jpg 20141021_160338.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Turn camera.

12. I think its the uploader cus I took them standing no like that theyre different on my phone I tried reuploading.. any suggestions tho

13. Did you ever start using those big bulb cfls? Just wondering. I switched to flower recently and split my flower room with a 250 watt hps on one side and 4 cfl big bulbs on the other. Shit is brighter than hell.

14. No im still running the 5 13 w cfls ima switch on the 1st but im using them on that flowering one I have them in two different grow areas I figuered its doing well under the light and I heard that they get alot bigger in flowering

15. Shit ya first cfl grow I did I had to adjust the lights every couple of days it seemed, Wich is a good thing really keeps you on the ball and checking the girls out regularly 

16. Subbed up btw. If you run the 210 and the 150 together we have nearly the same setup x2. cant wait to see it all.

17. How much do u pull of cfls and hps together

18. Really depends on how you use them. Last grow we pulled about 2 oz dry per plant but we had no idea what we were doing. This time Im hoping for more of course lol.

19. Ok sounds reasonable i very happy with the exiperince seeing it grow

20. Ya its cool as hell watching them grow all up into little adults then cutting them down brutally to harvest their goods lol.

• Like Like x 1