Is ebola airborne?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dokc, Oct 17, 2014.

1. So you admit to creating a troll thread. For shame....

2. So then you are trolling. OK!

-yuri

3. this logic doesn't follow

"I'm not scared of ebola, I just want the government to overreact "

-yuri

Yes indeed.

Truly meant for a discussion thread here.  But the title is part of the thread.

So a tolly olly polly thread indeed.

poly.jpg

No, I'm in fear of the governments inability to react. 

And I am allowed to be afraid. 

6. Please cite a source for government being unable to react.

Do you even know what you are talking about? How complicated this iis.

How expensive do you think it would be to test each and every person who.flied a plane for every known disease?

Are YOU willing to pay more taxes?

Ebola is almost harmless to America. What more do you want the government to do?
    Except you said you were more afraid of obesity than Ebola. Your exact words

So are you trolling now?

-yuri

I'm more concerned with obesity then ebola. So I'm not really concerned with the ebola itself. I'm concnered/in fear of how the government has reacted to the case of ebola. I think a very simple, cheap, and easy precaution.

Would be to not allow people who have ebola to board a plane and enter a different content without any reported ebola.

In this case the doctor who they flew over here. That is my citation. We would not even be discussing this if the good doctor had stayed in Africa where he contracted the disease.

I wish peace upon Africa. And I wish peace upon the doctor who fought valiantly trying to save the lives of fellow human.

And no. When it comes to this matter I am not trolling.

8. I think you don't know what you are talking about then

Do you even know what the government is doing or are you just imaging what you think tthey are doing?

-yuri

I think we are missing each others' points.

10. No I fully understand.your point

You want the government to step in and stop people with Ebola from flying on airplanes

-yuri

Yes. Problem solved pretty easy.

[​IMG]

13. Except its not that simple.

-yuri

14. Op probly doesn't get why this meme is related

-yuri

You're right I am completely unaware that I am so pro government/pro gestapo in a situation like this. How could I be so stupid to post something in a venue that is designed for discussion.  How dare I have a pro establishment viewpoint.

Bad me

16. #37 yurigadaisukida, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    so I was right. You don't understand the meme

Let me ask you something.

How effective are government regulations at preventing you from smoking weed?

Tell me Mr genius, how could the us government realistically screen every single person on every single plane? Should we start grounding flights leaving millions stranded, halt buisness, and tank the economy? All over a little paranoia?

-yuri

GG

You're better than me. I submit.

18. #39 yurigadaisukida, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    got in before edit

No seriously though. There is zero practical way for government to screen these people effectively without costing billions. And even then it would be ineffective

Also damn straight I'm better than you! At least I'm not bowing down to the Mafia to protect me from things that aren't threats

Also anti government =\\= anti establishment

-yuri

19. Lol op got flamed. Gtfo

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app